Friday, August 7, 2009

Home Sweet Home...................

Just wanted to let you all know my husband and I are home from our trip to Cape Ann. We had a great time and the weather fully cooperated :)

I plan on spending some time, this weekend, catching up. I look forward to seeing what everyone has been creating! I managed to take some pictures; here's one of them although I added the text to it. It really says The Blue Gate on it but this has inspired me for a future painting. There's more to the gate but I just thought the portal, there, was cool. If you click on the picture, you can probably see the sailboats through it.

Good to be home!
I've missed you all!

Love, Marilyn xxoo

17 comments:

Sandy said...

Welcome back.

Have a great weekend.

Lori Saul said...

So good to hear from you- sounds like you went to a very picturesque place- I love your photo! Travel can be so inspiring artistically - look forward to visiting again soon!

Patti Sandham said...

Welcome back Marilyn.

Love your picture of the gate. What a cool window in it. You will be able to do some fun stuff with that image.

Cheers Pattio

Diane J. Evans said...

Welcome back! Love the gate!

Diane

Barb said...

Welcome home, glad you had a relaxing time. :)
Barb

Laura Haviland said...

Welcome "Fabulous" Marilyn.
That is the coolest on your blog, the gate.
MissED you big time !!!
Enjoy your art, now you are home.
Hugs, Laura.
Welcome back to Blogger world, LOL. Have a wonderful weekend.

jgr said...

Welcome back, I love the pictures! Thank you for your comment, too.

Elizabeth said...

So glad that the weather was good for you!!! Love the picture!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth

Femmy said...

welcome back Marilyn!
great photo!!

Kerri Jean said...

Great peek at your vacation -- and this picture gets big when you click on it!! I knew you would figure that one out!!!

marilyn said...

you inspire me. I am a beginner at art. (at age 59). Thanks for your blog.
Marilyn Podoll (Like your name,Too!)

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

What a wonderful photo!
I hope you are all rested now and the washing machine has finished all its frantic catching up. I very much look forward to your next creations :0)

Poetic Artist said...

Glad you made it safely back home.
Traveling always is fun and inspirational.

Peggy Beck said...

So cool and inviting. Love the picture and portal. Wow is all that keeps going through my mind.

Viola said...

Welcome back, Marilyn! Love your gate!Have a wonderful sunday, my dear! :o)

Joy Logan said...

Glad you are back I am also to my blgger friends! Its been fun catching up and looking around your blog!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

glad you had a wonderful time and I just love that photo! Cape Ann sounds like many of our northern Michigan towns...except we are on the Great Lakes. Welcome back!