Sunday, August 2, 2009

Unplugging for just a bit.....................


Rockport, Massachusetts - USA :)

My husband and I are getting ready to leave on a little mini vacation. We're going to our favorite spot - ocean side on Cape Ann.

I will be gone from Monday, Aug. 3 and will return home on Friday., Aug. 7th.

We're looking forward to the charming harbor views and loading up on Farnham's fried clams in Essex! :)

I will miss you and visiting your Blogs but will catch up upon my return.



Thinking of you all, have a safe and happy week ahead.

I'll be back :) Much love - Marilyn xxoo

7 comments:

Poetic Artist said...

Have a great time on your trip and enjoy.
Katelen

Elizabeth said...

Oh I LOVE ROCKPORT!!!! Take in big lung fulls of that wonderful sea air!! Have a wonderful time and relax and think of me as you eat those clams!! YUM YUM!!!!
Big hugs!
Elizabeth

Laura Haviland said...

Oh that looks so pretty, Wow.
Have a awesome time, I will miss you.
I hope lots of special memories and fun on the top of your list.
Take care and safe trip.
Big Hugs, Laura.
miss you already.

Femmy said...

have a great week Marilyn!!
hugs femmy

Sanja said...

have a wonderful time,Marilyn!
hugs
Sanja

Viola said...

Hope you will have a great time, Marilyn! Enjoy your trip! :)

Anonymous said...

oh this looks like a place that "Nancy" would go to...I hope you have a wonderful time! :)