Friday, October 30, 2009

A Halloween Treat :)



I won this beautiful Halloween ATC from a fun giveaway on Terri Kahrs' Blog Pringle Hill Studio
.

I received Terri's ATC, yesterday, and even her card that held the ATC is awesome so I placed her precious ATC against the card for this picture. Isn't this just wonderful? I love the image with the bat wings and how she's sitting atop the pumpkin! Terri's touches and background - just perfect with it!

Please check out Terri's Blog (linked above), when you get a chance; she's an amazing artist and she's so generous with image offerings!

Thank you SO much Terri; I am thrilled I won your creative ATC! It's a wonderful Halloween treat for me :)

COMING SUNDAY! I will be posting a Blog giveaway celebrating nature :)


I'm wishing you all a safe, joyful and artful upcoming weekend!


Love to all - Marilyn xxoo

14 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Ohhh, Marilyn! I am absolutely thrilled that you're delighted with this ATC! Thank you for your blog visits, your sweet comments. Thank you too for this lovely write-up; I'm honored to be a feature! Happy Weekend! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Sandy said...

Yeah this rock.
Amazing piece of art. Love them.

Have a happy weekend.

bockel24 said...

You´re right - it´s great! Congrats, Marilyn, and have a funny Halloween!

Peggy Beck said...

You are very luck to get such a great atc. I will definately check out Terri's blog as her work is very magnetic. I'm drawn to it.
Have a great halloween.

Poetic Artist said...

That is a wonderful piece. Lucky you.

sharon said...

You are the other very lucky lady!! I won Terri's other ATC....and it too is awesome, so detailed and rich in color!!
Thank you Marilyn for your encouragement and kindness....your work is beautiful!!

Laura Haviland said...

So happy for you Marilyn, your the best.
The Atc is just lovely, as you are.
Hugs, Laura.

Patti G. said...

Great gift you won Marilyn! Such fun!
:0)
I will be keeping my eye on your nature piece coming soon too!!!!!
:0)
Hugs,Patti

Jill Zaheer said...

We are all such lucky winners being in this blog world together!
That is the best gift of all. But, you did receive such a wonderful holiday ATC. Have a happy Halloween- and anyone visiting your blog today- will be treated to a treat!

Femmy said...

this is great Marilyn!!
I haven't been a good blogfriend lately, but my mother in law was seriously ill and she passed away last week.

Sugar Lump Studios said...

what a sweet ATC and lucky you for winning! Happy November to you...hope we get a few more weeks before snow really is here! :)

Anonymous said...

Terri's work is stunning isnt it. i know you will treasure this as i treasure some beauties i have from terri
hugz June xxx

Gaby Bee said...

This ATC is terrific. I'm so happy for you!

Viola said...

Congrats, Marilyn! Lucky girl!!