
These are the last (but certainly not the least) of students' works from my beeswax workshop last weekend.It's been such a pleasure to share these with all of you. It was surely a privilege, for me, to share my techniques with such wonderfully warm and creative women!
Thank you all for your lovely and supportive comments here.
I hope you are enjoying your weekend; have a safe and peaceful week ahead.
Love to all! Marilyn xxoo
7 comments:
Wooooooooooooow amazing again.
Truly fantastic.
Marilyn i truly love your collage work its so magical and intricate. This is gorgeous
hugs June xxx
Both pieces are sooo stunning!! Wonderful work!
All of the pieces are just gorgeous... the sign of a wonderful teacher!! xox
These works of your students are absolutely stunning. Fantastic collage compositions and the images are great! I would have difficulty choosing a favorite.
Gaby xo
Every student should be sooooo proud as each piece that they did is outstanding!!!!!!!!!
Just love how all these came out Marilyn and I would consider that class......an A+++++++++++++ success! WHeeeeeeeeee!
Hugs,Patti
How proud you must feel for your students, Marilyn. These piece's of art are fabulous. I loved seeing them, thanks for sharing.
I can't wait to see what you create next, love your art work.
You are a maverlous teacher, it shines through your students.
Have a great day, Hugs Laura.
Wonderful !!!!
Post a Comment