

I've been a little quiet, here, this week. It's been another busy week but a good one.
I thought I'd share a couple pictures with you. One is of my sweet, baby granddaughter, Sophia who is 8 months old already! WOW! Time is going so quickly through her eyes. I just love being with her - what a privilege and joy! She'll be crawling, soon, she keeps trying and then we'll really be movin' :)
The other photo is of a recent journal spread I did. This was an exercise from Pam Carriker's Journal 365 online workshop. We started with a black background; it was challenging but I loved it! My interference paints came in handy for this.
I hope you all have had a good week and I wish you a safe and happy weekend ahead.
Part of my weekend will be catching up with everyone's blogs. I don't want to miss a thing!
Warm and caring thoughts for all.........................Love and peace - Marilyn xxoo
26 comments:
Sophia is growing up right before our eyes. She is already such a charmer!
I've never seen interference paints. I was intrigued, and sure love the results you got on these two lovely pages.
Have a great weekend, dear, and kiss Sophia for me.
Oh, Marilyn - the little Sophia has grown up so quickly and she`s totally sweet. You can really be proud of her.
Your journal entry is also an eye-catcher. Beautifully designed.
Wish you a nice weekend.
Cheers
MARTINA
I love your pages but they make me think of Fall already- yikes. Sophia what a bright expression, it is so rewarding to spend all those moments with her, how wonderful that you are such an integral part of her life. xox Corrine
Marilyn, is Sophia really 8 months old already?!? Wow! Time is flying by! You're right . . . there will be no stopping her once she gets the hang of crawling!!! You'd better start working now so that you have the stamina to follow her around! LOL!!! Happy Weekend! Hugs, Terri xoxo
Really lovely journal pages M! Everything about them is so very pleasing and inspiring!
Your precious Sophia sure is a living doll ... it is a blessings to be able to see the world through a little ones eyes ... pure delight!
oxo
Your journal spread is beautiful...so rich looking!
Beautiful beautiful baby doll you have!!
Thank you so much for your good thoughts Marilyn.
What a sweet baby! And I totally love the journal pages!!
Just to say hi and love the journal and baby pic too. Baby steps for me this week. Talk soon.
Oh your little Sophia is so sweet. Lovely little dress.
Your journal entry is stunning. Fantastic work as always. Love it.
Have a wonderful weekend my friend.
two gorgeous pages for completely different reasons. you have a beautiful granddaughter Marilyn!
What a beautiful child- she must be a joy Marilyn. Your journal work is wonderful- I enlarged it and the depth of color that comes through is marvelous. Have a restful weekend!
Beautiful baby and gorgeous journal layout -- two reasons to smile proudly!
Diane
Awesome journal layout...and such a beautiful baby!
Oh, aren't grandaughters wonderful and don't they grow so fast? Sophia is beautiful and I know how much you love spending time with her....
Love the journal pages....Haven't tried the black backgrounds but it really gives the pages a rich look...Your talent shines through no matter what you are doing.....
Have a great weekend sweet friend...
Marilyn
your journal pages are fantastic...they look like fabric with the dimension...fantastic art...and little Sophia is just the sweetest thing ever! She is growing so quickly! Hope you have a wonderful weekend - the heat has come back to Michigan! :(
Awww Sophia is getting so big,they grow so fast when they're babies. She's adorable,I just want to squeeze her cheeks.
I love your journal spread,especially the dark background. I never used interference paints.
Well your journal spread is fantabulous !! LOVE it!!!!
Little Sophia is simply delightful!!! I am so glad that you are able to spend so much time with her!!!!
She is such a cuty, my she'll be a real lady soon, you can just see it.
Thanks for visiting my card blog also, lol I have not posted on there for about 2 years, I nearly forgot I had that blog still. I hardly ever make cards anymore, but thanks for your sweet comments!
oh she is growing so fast! love those journal pages and the new header!! yum!
She is beautiful!! I love your black background pages too. I'll have to try that sometime.
Oh, wow, Marilyn - first of all your Sophia is such a little beauty! AND, I so love your journal spread using the black. *applause* to you my friend,
What a beautiful granddaughter you have - and I love your journal page.
adorable granddaughter, and lovely journal spread!
Sophia looks really pretty. She is soooo sweet and your journal pages are fantastic Marilyn. Have a nice Sunday. Hugs Alexandra
Sophia is an adorable little girl! Love the journal page especially the colors you used!
Oh Marilyn, you have such a darling granddaughter! She looks like a doll.
I bet you are very proud of her :-)
I love your journal pages. Simply brilliant!
Post a Comment