
This is #6 spread in my file-folder journal. It's incredible how many pages you can get out of two folders!
I hope you all had a nice weekend. Our weather is turning warmer, this week, but with no sun to accompany it. We can expect more showers and some thunder storms throughout the whole week. I'm glad I take a Vitamin D supplement :)
All be safe, with your week, have a good one and I'll be back towards the end of the week. Nine more posts and I'll reach the 500 mark! I've got a fun giveaway planned :)
Much love - Marilyn xxoo
20 comments:
More goodness this morning--thank you!!
:)
Fabulous pages to your folder. These are wonderful. Penny
Fabulous pages to your folder. These are wonderful. Penny
I love all the spreads in your file folder journals. You are so creative. I love coming to your blog.
Another gorgeous folder,love this one too. They look like they are fun to work in.
Beautiful Marilyn!! We won't have much sun here either :( but that sometimes is spring! :)
I do so LOVE all of your file folder spreads!!! You ahve inspired me this morning to do some art for me- sometimes I get in sucha rut doing only art for sales- time to break out!!! Hope the sun comes out for you soon!! I will work hard to send some!!!!!!
Hugs!
Beautiful! I am really enjoying getting to see all your great adrt in this journal!
love, love, love it! You have done such an amazing job on this folder!
Gotta love that Vitamin D! And this page spread is wonderful -- what an imagination you have, Marilyn!
Diane
fabulous Marilyn!!
Love this latest entry. This journal folder is turning into a wonderful art book you can be proud of. I know I sure would be.
You are so inspiring to me Marilyn! I adore these pages and everything on them, and I can feel the emotions that you put into them! Thank you so much for you and your art!
Marilyn
I just love this journal! there are so many lovely images and textures through out. I was on Donna's web site, but could not find the tutorial. It really has a unique style. Hope you have a wonderful week (calling for loads of rain here)! :)
I've been away but I must say all your pages are wonderful and such an enchanting book!!! Hope to see you soon Marilyn. Wonderful art.
How are you getting so many pages out of two file folders? Each time you turn the page I just love the art you have created. What a great fun time this must be for you. Happy week and happy posting to the big ta...da...
I am so loving your file folder journal! Beautiful!!!
Oh, I do love these pages, Marilyn!
All your folder journal pages are absolutely fab! love it Marilyn!
Think these are two of my favorite pages thus far!
Barb
Post a Comment