Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spread #2 of File Folder Journal


Thought I'd upload my second spread from my file-folder journal. I think I'm going to work on another soon. I just am in love with the size! Not too long, ago, I purchased some new foam stamps from Donna Downey Studio and their size is perfect for these pages.

I do prep the pages with Gesso and the pages of the folder can withstand anything; another positive issue for me.

It's mid week, already, and I hope you all are having a safe and happy one. Our weather continues to inch toward Spring; I had two lovely days with Sophia - we went on lots of "wagon walks". :)

Spring thoughts for all! Love much - Marilyn xxoo


22 comments:

roc said...

awesome!

Buffy said...

Oh I love the colors of this one! Beautiful.

Janet Ghio said...

I love the little tags on the side. You are inspiring me to make another one of these!!

Yvonne said...

Totally AWESOME, Marilyn!

Paula Phillips said...

I absolutely love the this, especially the tags peeking out! :)
Much Love

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Love your 2. pages too. Really amazing with the little tags.
Hugs Anja

sharon said...

This is my favorite color Marilyn, and the pages are incredible. The pages feel like spring, trees, birds.....just awesome!

~*~Patty S said...

ooo more gorgeous pages M
these colors and images really speak to me

I can just imagine you and your precious Sophia in the wagon...feels so good to get outside!

Enjoy Enjoy!
oxo

marilyn said...

could you show alittle about constucting the file folder journal. It looks really cool.

Heavens2Betsy said...

Your file folder journal is exquisite. The photo makes me want to be able to touch it. Penny

Carol Q said...

that's stunning Marilyn!

jan said...

Beautiful!

Createology said...

This file folder journal is just too cute. I am enjoying your use of mixed media on the pages. For us it is snowing again. DRAT!
I love "wagon walks" however that was a very long time ago. Happy Spring and Flowers Blooming...

Steph said...

these pages are beautiful and inspiring!! I love the tags too...steph

Kim said...

So adorable M. The colour so soft.

Celeste said...

This is lovely.

Peggy Beck said...

No matter what art you do it is always fun, soothing and happy. You are definately my inspiration.

Unknown said...

I really love this!!! Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Love this format. This looks great. More please....xox Corrine

Martina said...

A big aplause Marilyn!
What you make is a feast for my eyes to look at !!
Well done!!

Anonymous said...

Just love this file folder book and what you are doing with it! I made one similar to it about a month ago, like the style of yours much better. Thanks for sharing!

johanna said...

i totally love the grungyness of this journal. the little tags are such a great element - they make me curious to pull them out...