Friday, June 10, 2011

More journal play




















These pictures are of the next pages in my journal. I am so enjoying the time, I can get, to play! The house in the first picture is my own hand-carved stamp. There are lots of layers with these pages and I got to use some cool 7Gypsies tissue papers as a starting point.

Things have cooled down, some here, and the temperatures are a bit more where they should be at this time of year. I hope you are all experiencing some peaceful weather.

I'm wishing you all a safe and happy weekend and hope it's an artful one for you.

Love much.............................Marilyn xxoo

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures, fabulous!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm really loving the latest pages in your art journal. That house is amazing. I am in awe of your drawing skills. And of course, that tree of hearts is beyond beautiful.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Instead of "drawing" skills, what I meant to say was "carving" skills. Just my brain moving at a different rate than my typing fingers.

Buffy said...

Love these pages,i really love the texture you got with the tissue paper.

Paula Phillips said...

I absolutely love those trees Marilyn! Much Love right back atcha!
Paula aka JournalArtista

Janet Ghio said...

Love your trees!

Dandelion and Daisy said...

Looks like the Three Hearts class is really inspiring you. These are great pieces! I just bought some 7 Gypsies tissue yesterday, I got the one with the birds. Now, I'm really anxious to try it...love what you did with it.

Nancy said...

You continue to amaze me with all you are learning in your classes.....love the texture and the color in these pages.....

I hope your weekend is full of love and creating.....

Carol Q said...

beautiful Marilyn. love your pathway from the house.

Healing Woman said...

Just love the background texture in this one Marilyn. Great work.

Diane said...

I am loving these so much!! You're taking Christy's teachings and making it your own--great!!

ida said...

beautiful pictures!

ida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miek said...

I like it very much.
Feels like home. Nice stamp!!

Terri Kahrs said...

Awesome pages, Marilyn! I love your little hand-carved stamp and all of the texture you've created. Hope you have a fabulous weekend too! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Cathy Bueti said...

Love these too Marilyn!! Love the hearts! We had some scary weather last evening but its now looking up! Enjoy your weekend! :)

Rebecca Anthony said...

I am seriously loving your journal pages lately, they're fab!!

Jan Hennings said...

LOVE THIS and there is no place like home :)

Alexandra said...

I love your pages Marilyn. They are so fantastic! Wonderful!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Alexandra

johanna said...

wonderful pages!! i hope you have a peaceful weekend!

mariasangel said...

terrific pages, Marilyn! love the "cracked" look of the background!

Createology said...

Your journal pages are such a joy to view. It is fun to watch your progression in techniques and comfort. Home and Hearts really do go together. So glad you are having better weather. Ours has been perfect for five days now. Perfect for splitting and stacking wood in the wood chateau for next winter. Wonderful Weekend to you dear...

sharon said...

OMG! Amazing pages Marilyn! I love the images and especially the transparent quality, it creates such depth! Really beautiful!

Janny said...

Lovely pages Marilyn!

Janny said...

Lovely pages Marilyn!

Martina said...

Marilyn, your work is always nothing less than stunning! This pages are no exception! SO BEAUTIFUL!

Yvonne said...

Fabulous journal pages, Marilyn!

Barb said...

Hi Marilyn,
Luv the wonderful layers you have created and especially the trees.
Barb. Ü

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are moving and grooving. Love these new spreads as much as I loved your she art. xox Corrine