

I just realized that I have only one page left in this "hearts" journal I've been creating in. Yikes! Where did that time go? I wanted to keep the hearts theme going even though the techniques are all over the place. Well; I guess I'll have to start another journal soon. Hmmmmmmmm; will I theme it or will be it mixed bag? Probably a mixed bag - I have many things I want to try including plaster which I might use for the cover of this journal.
How's your weekend going? I hope you and yours are enjoying it. My husband and I have been getting out for some day trips, the past couple of days, and it's been fun.
Happy 4th of July to all who celebrate and I wish you a good start to your week.
Be safe, well and happy! Love, Marilyn xxoo
19 comments:
beautiful work marilyn!
Marilyn
your newest pages are amazing! Love the colors (as always)! Hope you are having a great 4th of July...it is HOT HOT here...but we are grateful to have air! ;)
Have a happy 4th Marilyn!!!! ☆☆☆
Love the soft subtle colours and the build up of layering.
Have a great week.
just lovely Marilyn. your figures look so 3D, wonderful depth of colour.
Happy 4th July for your tomorrow! Bet its going to be a great day and sure the weather is going to be awesome also.
Thank you So muc for your caring words Marilyn! Loads of love!
Julie
Beautiful heart pages Marilyn! They look so relaxed!
Have a great holiday my friend!
Очень красиво!
i´m really loving these silhouette people... wonderful pages again!
happy 4th of july to you!
Lovely two pages Marilyn. Gee- finished with your journal- an end and then soon a new beginning. Just wonderful. Enjoy your fourth and I look forward to seeing what you will be starting. And a plaster cover?? This I must see. Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment. Smiles
Happy 4th of July to you too! Love these and sad to hear your already through your book - ah, but, there are more pages I'm sure to be had elsewhere! Look forward to more of your beautiful colors and textures!
You are creating like crazy M...wonderful brilliant crazy...and I {heart} your pages so much!
Wishing you and yours a sparkling 4th!
it is HotHotHot here in VA
oxo
marilyn I love these!! Especially the magenta one!! Wow!! The hearts pop off the page! Great work! :)
There is something magical about these two journal pages. I can't put my finger on it exactly but maybe it's the idea of not actually painting in the face in the first one..leaves an air of mystery. Both pages are wonderful.
Gorgeous, as always. I love looking at your journal pages. Hope you are having a fab July 4th!
Magnificent works of art, dear Marilyn! Unique and beautiful!
These two pages are awesome. The stars look like they are trying to jump off the page. Real depth in that one.
I was going through the Spring, 2011 edition of Somerset Studio and ran across your submission. It is gorgeous. I was wondering what the white circles in the background were. It read like some kitchen tool and I immediately thought of an old potato masher of some type.
Have a super rest of the weekend, dear friend. Stay cool and hopefully safe from the storms in the east.
Hi Marilyn
I know I am on the other side of the Atlantic but I'd still like to wish you a Happy 4th of July.
You have been so caught up in creating that you didn't realise you were near the end of your Journal!! That is a good sign as it means your mind is fully occupied with creating.
Well mixed bag or themed I say bring on the next journal and the sooner the better.
Today, you shared more dynamic journal pages.
Wishes
Lynne
I love the hearts and the attire on the ladies, are you spraying ink? Looks really cool on these pages. Looking forward to more! Happy 4th. xox Corrine
Post a Comment