



Here are more photos of student and teacher works from the Funky File-Folder Journal Workshop that Melanie and I conducted last weekend.
I am just so happy to share these with, all of you, and please check out the ones in post below, too, if you haven't already.
I wish you a great weekend, ahead, and hope it's a cool one for you. We're in the midst of a heat wave, here, with index predictions of 106 and 101 for tomorrow! :( Much love, Marilyn xxoo

15 comments:
Fascinating artwork. My eye was drawn to adventure, is it the second one down with the image of the female.
Wishes
Lynne
More great artwork, Marilyn! I'm intrigued by the size of the pages. Hmmmm . . . . my creative wheels are spinning!!! Hope you're staying nice and cool. Hugs, Terri xoxo
Very nice work from the students,
they are lucky with such a teacher!
Ida
You are such a great teacher. I can see why you like to teach. All the file folders are so lovely.
Have a great weekend yourself, dear friend. Try to stay cool as our heat heads your way and engulfs you, too!
I see your techniques represented here in the journals. Looks like everyone did a super job on them.
What beautiful art works here, I love how each piece is different from the next, and how they all have a different "personality." Hope you are staying cool too. roxanne
Great work by your students and yourself. These are fascinating file folder journals. Makes me sad to think of the thousands of perfectly good file folders that got thrown out every year while working. May you stay safely indoors and cool so as not to get overheated. Strange extreme weather continues across this world. Hugs and cool thoughts for you dear...
I love these Marilyn! The size is very cool, and I love the diversity! I am really drawn to that romantic pink....so pretty!
Have a fab weekend and stay cool!
Wow, both posts had great artwork, what a talented group of students, each one a vision with their own voice. Another teaching winner on your part Marilyn. xox Corrine
I love seeing all the beautiful pieces that your students create! They learn so much from you as there teacher! I hope you survived this last blast of heat...104 here yesterday. It felt chilly this morning when I let the dog out! Stay cool this weekend m'dear!
Marilyn--you 2 did a wonderful job of teaching--all of these are fantastic--I'm sure you're very proud.
This is awesome, Marilyn! Gorgeous work!!!!!!
WOW your new works are so artistic, I'm impressed!
Your blog is allways inspiring!
Have a nice weekend,
hugs Anja
I love the journal pages of all the students. You and Mel are so good at this stuff. I like your new journal page too Marilyn. Will watch it grow and be jealous still.
what wonderful works of art!
Post a Comment