



I am beginning to upload, here, photos of student works from Melanie Phillips and my recent workshop offering entitled "Funky File-Folder Journal". I am sharing the four, here, to start and will upload more towards the end of the week. I asked the students to choose either their cover or a spread to share on my Blog.
We had so much fun and both sessions of the workshop flew by. I just love the direction that everyone is taking with their journal.
Melanie and I shared background techniques, transfers with inkjet images on paper as well as fabric, polymer clay embellishments, metal embossing, and more.
We didn't get to actually finish the whole journal but we did end up sewing the binding. Students as well as teachers :)......can have fun finishing their journals at home.
Great job everyone!
Much love - Marilyn xxoo
19 comments:
Beautiful- great to see so many unique styles- what a great experience to work with others to create such magic!
Marilyn.......Obviously you are a good teacher because these are awesome.....Can't wait to see the rest....
I can tell they had great teachers! Well done, you :-)
Excellent work!! and it sounds like a FUN workshop! Can't wait to see the rest.
What an inspiration you are to your students, Marilyn! They're lucky to have you as their teacher. Thank you for sharing their journals -- awesome work here!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo
Those look great! I'm sure it was a very fun workshop! Wish I lived close enough to attend your workshops. Always really enjoy seeing what your students created.
Wow, Marilyn, these are really fantastic, what a class. Would love to be in it. xox Corrine
Looks like you gave your students all the proper tools to create some outstanding work!
My dearest angel friend Marilyn,
So special to see all the different talent. It shows what an inspiration and fabulous teacher you are !! They are so lucky, wish I was closer..
Thanks for sharing. Wowsa Hugs, Laura.xoxx
P.S. I hope your summer is going fabulous..Always thinking of you.
beautiful pieces Marilyn! love the different styles, you're a good teacher!
Such unique file folders...love them :)
Gorgeous pages Marilyn! Your are a great inspiration and artist!
They all did such a great job,you must be a great teacher! Maybe its time for you to teach an online workshop on these file folders.
Wow Marilyn. I'm impressed that you were able to teach all those techniques and still keep students on track for making their journal pages and covers. I see lots of hand sewing here. Makes my hands cramp just thinking about it (grin). You did a great job with your students. You are my hero!
Brilliant artwork, dear Marilyn! As always....can't wait to see the rest!!!
This is such a fun class you taught. Those were some very lucky students to glean so much art knowledge and inspiration. Each file folder looks amazing. Keep sharing all that art technique you do so well my dear Marilyn...
Awesome pieces !You're a great teacher,dear Marilyn!
Sanja xox
These are all a tremendous showing of your talents as a teacher and how lucky everyone was to be in your class. Excellent group of students as well. Wish I could have been there myself. Very inspirational Marilyn.
TALENTED!
Post a Comment