What a beautiful baby! I have a favorite saying that reads: "If I would have know how much fun Grandchildren were, I would have had them first"!!! Love it.
Sophia is so adorable and growing so fast. I can certainly understand her being your light! I am busy catching up since being gone. Your journal pages are wonderful as always. It would be fun to see you journal Sophia as she does her cute personality traits. What a memory album that would be for the future. Happiness to you dear Marilyn...
How much she has grown. I remember when she was born, then when she was christened. Now she's walking! Seems I'm enjoying her nearly as much as you! I adore those playful giggles, too. Have a fun play date with Sophia.
How big she is getting....and still a fashion plate with her hats! She is precious; of course I don't need to tell you that!!! This is what it's all about my friend...
How can this be? Seems as if she were born 6 months ago! Where have I been and how the time goes by so quickly. She is beautiful- what an angel to adore and love. Thanks for sharing these precious pictures and- of course thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment. There are so many fascinating places to visit and see in NYC that even as someone living here- I am always finding new areas of inspiration and joy!
25 comments:
She is such a beauty!!!
hugs, chris
What a beautiful baby! I have a favorite saying that reads: "If I would have know how much fun Grandchildren were, I would have had them first"!!! Love it.
Awwwwww...she is a living work of art!
Sophia is so adorable and growing so fast. I can certainly understand her being your light! I am busy catching up since being gone. Your journal pages are wonderful as always. It would be fun to see you journal Sophia as she does her cute personality traits. What a memory album that would be for the future. Happiness to you dear Marilyn...
She is so precious! The second picture is so wonderful.
Hugs Patti
How much she has grown. I remember when she was born, then when she was christened. Now she's walking! Seems I'm enjoying her nearly as much as you! I adore those playful giggles, too. Have a fun play date with Sophia.
Awww....Sophia is so beautiful! I love that second photo.
Jacky xox
what a precious granddaughter Marilyn!! great pictures!!
she is just a doll! what a a joy to have such a precious grand baby! :)
How big she is getting....and still a fashion plate with her hats! She is precious; of course I don't need to tell you that!!! This is what it's all about my friend...
Smiles
:)
:)
:)
Oh she's just the cutest little girl, what huge beautiful eyes!
Awww, bless so much!
Awwww she's so adorable! Love the second picture with her pulling down her hat.
aw, such a cutie and doesn't time fly!
Oh..she is just so sweet...what a beautiful girl! :) Nan
what a precious poppet...I see a future art buddy for you too M!
Darling Girl...thanks for sharing!
oxo
Sophia is so beautiful, a light indeed!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting a couple weeks back too...you have a lovely blog.
OMG is she just so cute! Love her summer duds. xox Corrine
Totally adorable and precious!
Oh, how beautiful she is! And those eyes!!!! Thanks for sharing. My daughter has a little girl coming in October!
How can this be? Seems as if she were born 6 months ago! Where have I been and how the time goes by so quickly. She is beautiful- what an angel to adore and love. Thanks for sharing these precious pictures and- of course thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment. There are so many fascinating places to visit and see in NYC that even as someone living here- I am always finding new areas of inspiration and joy!
Oh my, oh my, what a beautiful child! She is wonderful!
a SWEETHEART for sure!!
She is adorable!! Login all your journal pages too. So many fun techniques and colors.
"share my light" - what a beautiful phrase to such a sweet precious little soul!
Post a Comment