

Well; this is the last spread of my hearts journal. I decided to follow my own heart and go with pages of wonder and hope. I love those words and I relate to them in terms of what my granddaughter offers me every time I'm with her. The "hope" page even includes a transparency picture of Sophia when she was a little younger but it's one of my favorites.
Did you all have a good weekend? I hope you did. How's your weather? We're in the HHH's at the moment; not my favorite time of year.
Melanie and I had the first part of our Funky File-Folder Journal workshop, on Sunday, and it was so much fun sharing that with our friends. I will have pictures, eventually, of everyone's cover to share here. All of them are amazing!
I am wishing you all a good week; be safe and happy!
Much love ...................... Marilyn xxoo
20 comments:
Such an adorable picture of Sophie,and I can see how you relate those words to her. Love both of these pages,especially the little bird nest.
what a beautiful pic of Sophie!! Love both of them, but my favorite is the one with Sophie!!
I love these last two pages--the words and the images!
Marilyn, the weather is a shocker, heavy rain and thunderstorms so moving right ahead .... your title grabbed my attention straight away. You couldn't have picked more apt words for your final pages in this particular Journal. I have to say that photograph is just so cute!!
Wishes
Lynne
Awwwwwww I could squeeze her!! She looks so adorable. What a joy it must be being a Grandma to such a gorgeous little girl.
Your work has beautiful depth and layering. So much so in the second one you can drift away into the pages.
I don't know what HHH is...all that sprang to my mind was Hurricanes Hardly ever Happen from 'My Fair Lady' rofl...but that was Hertford, Hereford and Hampshire, not NY lol.
Its contemplating raining here, but very 'airless'.
I've loved your heart journal pages. What talent.
Sweet Sophia, enjoy your precious one! It would be great fun to take a class with you!!!! xox Corrine
I love them both, really amazing. What a sweet picture of Sophia!
Anja
I {heart} your colorful and sweet pages...really special to have your precious Sophia in your pages too!
we are definitely HHH here in N VA...with feeling like temps in 3 digits = OUCH too hot for me!
take care and stay cool my friend!
oxo
I adore the background in the Hope page. Sophia is adorable as a transparency. And I am always taken by corrugated cardboard and how great it looks as a heart. Beautiful pages. I'm almost sorry this journal is now complete.
As for our weather, we are well over 100 F for the fourth day in a row. and no rain in sight, either. At least we haven't had any tornado warnings lately.
aw, beautiful Marilyn, gorgeous colour combinations
Great journal spreads, Marilyn, and wonderful inspiration! Not to mention the gorgeous granddaughter . . .
Diane
These are beautiful Marilyn--the colors--love them!! And the images!! That little Sophia--what a dolly!
I love the deeper colors Marilyn, and the overlays of the one with Sophia...it looks magical!
I love the photo of Sophie and I really like what you have done with both pieces. So special. I have a thing for birds. Also when my mother passed away she told me when I found a feather, it met she was with me. Since her passing I seem to find a feather almost every day. So special I always smile just knowing she is there. Your journal pages reminded me of this.
Your journal pages are always such a joy to look at, Marilyn! The positive words, the hearts, the images you choose always make me feel better than I did before I looked at them. Thanks for so generously sharing so much of your beautiful art with us all.
Love the photo of sweet and darling Sophie...and how your pages have a washed effect...always so beautiful! Hope you are staying cool m'dear...we may have a break in the heat later this week! xoxo
What a clever way to use Sophie's adorable picture!!! Love those spreads, but the one with her image is a true treasure, Marilyn!
We're experiencing the 3H's here too. Nasty weather .. . thank goodness for air conditioning!!! STay cool and make lots of art. Can't wait to see the pictures from your workshop!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo
cool effects on these!! and sweet sophia included, what a joy!
Your a true star, thank you so much for your beautiful message!
Hugs!
Julie
How beautiful are these pages Marilyn and i love your Sophia too. I can see why it's one of your favorites. I've met the princess. How precious.
Post a Comment