This is a preview of a wooden-collaged clipboard that I am going to teach next quarter at Art Connection. I decided on a Beach Fun theme and I am not going to give any directions as not to give everything away. I just felt like sharing. There will be a couple of fun techniques offered plus I have one more item to add to this but will save it for class time. :)
4 comments:
Marilyn, Ohhhhh I love the clip board! I think this is great fun, since you have all that snow there! What a great thing to take you to summer :0) I am sure your class will be a fantastic success! This looks like such fun! Hugs,Patti
Very cool, Marilyn! See you at the class! (and before that, of course, but this is another class I want to do)
Great fun. I love clipboards!!! I have to check out the schedule!!!
This is such a fun piece, I love it.
Post a Comment