Thursday, March 29, 2007



I have a thing for boxes of all kinds and sizes and I love to alter them. I think boxes have purpose; even the little ones :) This box I've had for awhile and a CD came in it. It's very sturdy; however it's only about an inch in depth so it doesn't hold much.

I have a friend who is always sharing artie things with me and I wanted to create something for her today. This box is still a work in progress but this is the cover which I thought I'd share. I'm going to paint the sides and back with Lumieres. I'm thinking of adding some velvet fabric inside. The box will ultimately hold some images I think my friend will like.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Very pretty, Marilyn! I love boxes, too.

Anonymous said...

THis is very romantic...I love it..

Patti G. said...

Marilyn, this is sooooooo pretty, of course your friend will love it! I am glad I stopped in on your blog to see your latest wonderful purple feminine box creation! Wonderful! Hugs,Patti

Anonymous said...

Marilyn...this is gorgeous. I love the purples :o)