I took advantage of some time I had, this morning, to work on a little art. I always feel better if I could just create one thing. :)
This is a picture of an ATC for our next Art Connection ATC Exchange program. The theme for the next round is "Out of this World". We usually exchange 3 for 3 and my other two are exactly the same as this one. I usually don't create the same but I liked this stamp, so much, I decided "why not?"
The background is created using black cardstock, crinkling it up and then spritzing with refresher spray then adding spontaneous brushes of Perfect Pearls. I heat set, and added some star glitz w/ Diamond Glaze. I stamped the crescent moon face over this yellowish holographic paper I've had for years and added a little star charm dangling from the moon; hard to see in the picture. I glued a metal star to the ATC, added some alcohol inks over it and computer generated the saying.
2 comments:
This IS out of this world Marilyn! Sooooo pretty! That background is wonderful, like being in space!!! Wheeeeeeeee!!!!! Hehehe, they will love these in the exchange!!!! WOW!
Hugs,
Patti
Gorgeous, Marilyn!!
Post a Comment