I got in a little play time today. This is an encaustic wax collage I did on a piece of matboard. The size of the matboard kind of called to me as a challenge. :)
I'm so used to doing collages on the regular sized canvases (5x7 mostly; maybe an 8 x 10 once in awhile).
I think spring is back!
Love to all, Marilyn
5 comments:
This is gorgeous Marilyn! If spring wasn't back, it is now.......shining in your art! LOVE this and it makes me feel SPRINGY! Hugs,Patti
You certainly did meet the challenge. Beautiful! Is that gorgeous green encaustic colored wax? The color holds so much light. I love the whole piece.
Pam
http://alteredmymuse.blogspot.com/
WOWZER, as you would say !!!
I love it !!!
Nancy
Oooooo this is gorgeous, so pretty and feminine, love the shot of green in the background. Excellent work.
debx
Beautiful, Marilyn!! What size is it, by the way?
Post a Comment