This is a picture of a matboard collage I did for Somerset Studio for their tenth anniversary challenge. They asked for submissions with a number 10 theme and I came up with using Bo Derek as my focal point as she was in the movie "10" :)
I just found out this is going to be published in the June 2007 Gallery issue of Somerset!
I had fun with this one!
I wish everyone a really good day! Love, Marilyn
3 comments:
marilyn, what a perfect interpretation of the "ten" theme. I cannot wait to see this in print. It looks fabulous here. great collage and embellishments.
Hi Marilyn,
This is so cool! I love it! Great colours and the hanger adds a lot as it is vey unique.
Way to go on being published too!
You go girl!
Hugs Pattio
Marilyn, i saw this in the book and immediately thought it was stunning.........love it!
Post a Comment