Tuesday, January 8, 2008

4 x 4...................



This is a 4 x 4 page that I did for a dear friend of mine. Her book's theme is Oriental Garden. The substrate for this piece is a rusted tile. I am really having fun with Grungeboard and the "swirl" in the corner is a piece of the G-board from the Flourish collection that I gold-leafed. You can really do anything to this material- really takes a beating and, I feel, is a lot more flexible and workable than chipboard!

I wish a good day for all of you!

Love, Marilyn

8 comments:

Sanja said...

this is absolutely gorgeous,Marylin!!!:-)

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Fantastic, Marilyn!!! I still need to get some grungeboard!!! It sounds like fun, and I love what you do with it!
chris p

Anonymous said...

Marilyn, this is beautiful... love what you did with the grunge board...

Viola said...

Really gorgeous, Marilyn! Think I need the grungeboard too! ;-)

Patti G. said...

Marilyn, you are so talented! Love the 4x4 on tile and then the grudgeboard too! Awesome!!!!! I am sure your friend will LOVE it!
Hugs,
Patti

vicci said...

Sweetie....I really like this piece...but...what caught my eye is the picture on the front of your blog called ROOM...something about it I just love...I want to live there! XXXXOOOOO

Carol Q said...

gorgeous Marilyn - isn't the grungeboard fab!

Alexandra said...

This page is fantastic Marylin!