
Friendly reminder: this Friday, March 21st is the deadline for posting a comment or emailing me regarding my previous post with the collage give-a-way :)
On Saturday, March 22nd I will be announcing the winner on my Blog. I cannot wait to see who wins. I am planning on offering some other give-a-ways, once in awhile, so please continue to visit :)
This is a picture of a digital piece I played with recently. The suttle background (stripes of color) is a picture I took of some wool roving that I had lined up here at home on the floor. I saw all the cool colors and thought it would make for a wonderful background for Photoshop. I used other images that I've had to add to the piece.
I am wishing you all a happy day! Love - Marilyn
7 comments:
Fantastic!!!
I can not believe this is digital...I want to touch it! Absolutely Stunning!
Hugs, Heather
So great, Marilyn! Love it!!
this is fantastic, such great colors!! wonder what's on top of the stairways!!
This is just fabulous. It looks like a blind staircase, very mysterious!
Love it!
yes..this is fabulos!:0)
have a wonderful day,Marilyn!
ooooo...I want to go up those stairs...
Beautiful Marilyn! I never would have thought of using the roving for a background shot. Kudos to yoU!
Pam
http://alteredmymuse.wordpress.com/
Post a Comment