
I've been having fun creating some custom brushes in Photoshop Elements tonight. One of the brushes I found is a cool moon brush that I just fell in love with.
I decided to give this piece a little "celestial" feel.
Hope you are all enjoying your weekend :)
Love, Marilyn
11 comments:
Marilyn...this has such an ethereal feel to it. It is gorgeous :)
marilyn-this is gorgeous!!
hugs, chris
Marilyn . . . what a wonderful creation! Luv the texture and colors.
Barb
I love this Marilyn! I know nothing of photoshop, but this texture that your brush gave this whole design is wwwwwwonderful! ANd I have to mention that your piece for Shane below, is really touching! I am sure that David appreciates your ear and your heART too! <3
Hugs,Patti
fantastic work Marylin!! Love the texture in this piece and you used great colors!!!
Fabulous, Marilyn! Looks so great! :-)
Really wonderful Marilyn!
absolutely gorgeous Marylin!!:0)
This is a fabulous creation. Wonderful texture and colors.
Hugs Gaby
love this celestial piece. The moon brush you found in photoshop is just perfect!
so ethereal Marilyn. I love this
Post a Comment