Friday, March 7, 2008

"See to Observe"...................



I don't know about you, but I'm getting a little tired of looking at pictures of frost :) I am SO ready for spring! Let's hope it's a good one for all of us.

My husband and I have been sucking up water from our basement, the past two days, due to the heavy rains that we had. We are in for some more rain, this weekend, so we're really hoping we don't get any more flooding!

Not too long ago, I started playing around with scanning my own paintings and then using them for backgrounds in my digital play. I had fun with this one and it's called "See to Observe".

Thanks for visiting, I'm wishing you all a safe and happy weekend!

Love to all..........................................Marilyn

14 comments:

Femmy said...

This is great Marylin!! love the colors of the background and that birds give me a feeling that spring is nearby!!

Viola said...

Really great! So pretty colors, Marilyn! Always a wonderful work!
Have a great weekend, too! :-)

Alexandra said...

This is a fantastic art work Marylin.

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Gorgeous!!!
hugs, chris

Deb said...

Oh my gosh - this is SO beautiful! I love the colors and layers. Sorry about your flooding - it's pouring here too and our sump is working overtime. Thankfully it's not more snow! Deb

Sanja said...

love this Marylin!looks fantastic!:0)

have a nice day!

Erasmuse said...

Gorgeous Marilyn! I love it...but I want to SEE inside the doors. :) I also can't fully read what's written on it. Can you add that to your post?

Sorry about the basement - while you're mucking out your basement, I'm mucking out the flu. Guess neither one of us is having such a great time right now. We NEED spring. Thanks for the beautiful vision of it.

Pam

http://alteredmymuse.wordpress.com/

Kerri Jean said...

Marvelous Marilyn, this piece is marvelous, Marilyn...I love the color texture and layers baby!!!! -and my current blog page is a rework of a 4x4 when I enjoyed the pleasure of doing little fat book club with you...digital art is a wonderful way to give new life to existing works. You are sooooo talented. I always love a glimpse into Marilyn's world. thank you for letting me be a part o it.

Sarah said...

Wonderful Piece just found your blog whilst surfing. Im off to have a look around!

Anonymous said...

Marilyn...this is wonderful and I love to see how you incorporate digital art into your pieces.

Ro Bruhn said...

We'll take some of your water, our poor garden is parched. It has been over 38c for the past week and with water restrictions the garden has just wilted.
The weather is going crazy around the world.
By the way, love your page, gorgeous colours.

Anonymous said...

hi marilyn what is your blog address im trying to add a link to mine . im having diffuculty whith it for some reason love from sesga

Anonymous said...

HI MARILYN COULD YOU SEND ME YOUR BLOG ADDRESS .sesga@sky.com thankyou love from sesga .

Anonymous said...

YES!!! I have done it I now have a link on my blog to yours thankyou for being so patient with me .I would love you to have my blog link on yours . thankyou for sharing your art with us take care love from sesga xxx