I know I mentioned, in my previous post, that I would not be posting, here, until next weekend to allow time for sign ups for my Blog challenge (again; see previous post). Speaking of, I have 16 sign-ups, so far, and I am absolutely thrilled with the response! Thank you, to all, who have replied so positively and enthusiastically. I can't wait to see what everyone creates and affirms :) I will send out communication this weekend with updates on details, etc. There's still time for anyone who would like to participate.
I decided to post these pictures, today, of some beautiful artwork that was left on my garage windows last week during our "arctic blast". It's funny; how just emptying the garbage, in my garage, offered me some artistic inspiration. While putting the garbage bag into the trash can, I happened to look up at the windows inside the garage, and the sun was shining through the frosted glass! Jack Frost danced on my windows with his paint brush! I immediately had to run inside, get my camera and take these shots. I thought they were awesome! I intend to use them for backgrounds with Photoshop!
If anyone would like to use any of these pictures, for their art, please feel free. March is upon us, now, and there is hope for spring's arrival in near future. It's been a long winter, here; particularly the month of February with weekly storms, frigid cold and through all my moaning and groaning about it, Jack Frost reminded me of some of the beauty that winter can offer.
I'm wishing everyone a happy day and may it last through the rest of your upcoming week.
Love to all..............................Marilyn
10 comments:
Marilyn, your banner looks great... and I love the photos of the frost.. Looking forward to doing the swap...
Marilyn, these are beautiful! I had this happen ONCE here, I just stared for a long time at the sculpture! It was a work of art for sure! Yours are too! Thank you!
Also, I love your blog look! You will have to tell me how you did your banner! Your new color is also very soothing! Ahhhhhhhhh!
Hugs,Patti
Marilyn!!
thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures!! They are glorious. They remind me of Icanthus leaves- so popular in old stone carvings... hmmmmmm i wonder.....
Love your new banner too! I must try to do one on my own!
anxious to hear more swap details!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth
The pictures are wonderful Marilyn and your new blog design looks great.
Marilyn
I love what Mother Nature shared with you, and Thank you for sharing with us !!!!
Spectacular, I am going to try to use one of them on a project. Thanks for offering.
You are sooo generous !!
Much Love
Nancy
Your new banner looks so beautiful, Marilyn. And the pictures are marvelous!!
these photo's are fabulous! almost unbelieveble that nature creates such beautiful art!!!
fabulos dear Marylin!!!:0)
makes me cold just lookin at these photos....I am sending lots of warm sunshine to you my Dear!!!!
makes me cold just lookin at these photos....I am sending lots of warm sunshine to you my Dear!!!!
Post a Comment