
8 x 10
Beeswax Collage
I completed this collage over the weekend. Beeswax is one of my favorite mediums; I haven't worked with it in awhile and it seems to instantly relax me when I begin working with it. It might be the wonderful aroma that comes from my little crock pot filled with this magical potion :)
I thought this piece reminded me of a French Cinderella story of sorts :)
I hope you all had a good weekend; and wishing you a safe and happy week ahead. Thank you for taking the time to visit.
Love to you all.......................Marilyn xxoo
11 comments:
This is very cool! I can "smell" the beeswax as I look at it... nothing like it!1
Great marilyn!! love the touches of red in it!!
Very beautiful collage, Marilyn!!
Beautiful collage, Marilyn! I love beeswax, too. I gives a look that is unlike any other.
Another lovely collage! Beautiful!
Wishing you an artful day.
Love the look the beeswax gives this canvas Marilyn, you make me want to go melt some lol:)
Marilyn your collage is a dream. Wonderful!!!
love your beeswax collage Marilyn!!
xoxo
Your recent collages are gorgeous Marilyn! Love the size and shape of the 4x12, wow, and all the artwork is ttttttttterrific!
Hugs,Patti
I love this french inspired piece. I MUST learn to do this wax method, it always appeals to me, but I procrastinate.
Beautiful collage Marilyn!
Spectacular! Your collage is absolutely stunning.
Post a Comment