
Life Goes On (http://lifegoesondeb.blogspot.com/) is one of my favorite Blogs to visit. Deb is very creative and can meet any art challenge out there. She recently awarded me with this JavaBlu Award and I am very much appreciative of it.
Thank you Deb!
My philosophy on these Blog awards is one that I am very honored and touched to think that I have inspired someone enough to give me an award; it really makes me feel so good. You all give me wings to reach higher and to not be afraid of that blank canvas that sometimes glares at me as if to say......."now what are you gonna do"? :)
As a recipient of this Blog award, I am supposed to pass it on to 5 other Blogs that I feel deserving. Again; in line with my philosophy on these awards, I just cannot narrow it down to just 5 blogs.
Therefore, I am passing this award on to all who I have linked here on my Blog. Each and every morning, with my first cup o' joe, I visit your Blogs and am equally as inspired by the art that I am viewing and the words that I am reading.
Thank you all for your daily inspirations, taking the time to visit, here, leaving your supportive words and comments.
I wish you all a safe and happy weekend ahead. Can you believe Labor Day weekend is upon us??????? WOW!
Love to all............................Marilyn
8 comments:
congrats marilyn, you deserve it! your work is always great and an inspiration to me.
Congratulations, Marilyn! Your blog is great and I'm always glad when there's a new post!
You are very deserving of any award you receive, dear friend!
Congrats on the award Marilyn! I am inspired here and know MANY are , so you are such a deserving gal! Wheeeeeeeeee!
Hugs,Patti
Hi Marilyn,
You are so deserving of that award you are always an inspiration to me. I have loved watching what is happening in your world - and loved participating in your altered challenge so much. I wish I was more capable of doing the new one :(
But....... watch out for me in the next... I guess by being linked here on your blog, means I have the award too - So thank you!! Sharing is what blogging is all about - and thanks so much for sharing :))I read blogs daily with "bloglines" too - it's a great inspiration each day. xoxoxoxo
Congratulations, Marilyn! Did you ever stop to think how many of your "visitors" you have inspired?
Your award is well derserved.
Wishing you an enjoyable holiday week-end.
Congratulations Marilyn and very well deserved,thanks for all the inspirational work you share with us all, I love visiting your blog:)
Congratulations, Marilyn! You really deserve it! All of your art is sooo fabulous!! :-)
Post a Comment