
8 x 10
140 lb watercolor paper
Watercolor, acrylics, India inks, collage
This is a picture of a fairly recent painting I did. This is quite a jump, outside the box, for me.
It was one of those happenings that occurred studying the flow of the inks and watercolor. I turned the paper around searching for what comes to mind and all of a sudden I saw a fish! It must be because of all the rain we've had here! :)
I have since matted and framed.
I wish you all a happy day! Love, Marilyn xxoo
13 comments:
stunning piece Marilyn!!
xoxo
Love it, Marilyn! What a wonderful work.Great colors again!
This is really pretty, Marilyn! It really gives you an under the sea vibe!
Marilyn this is a wonderful artwork. Love it!
Fantastic!
hugs, chris
another great work Marilyn! love the colours on this one too!!
I really like this one!!! One of my favorites! Your way with colors and images is gorgeous. I always admire your work!
Gaby xoxox
What a beautiful painting ,and I love the way it came about .
Love from sesga xx
You have been very busy Marilyn and I envy you for your talent.
What a beautiful sea themed canvas, I love how your imagination transpired into this wonderful art piece:)
Wow, what a powerful piece - love the colour explosion!
beautiful Marilyn, gorgeous colours and i love the texture. certainly creates the impression of the sea
beautiful piece,it really draws you in,fab
Post a Comment