
Just felt like popping in, here, to wish you all a good weekend. I have a couple of friends who live in Texas and am keeping positive thoughts, for them and all there, that they are safe and out of harm's way of Hurricane Ike.
I'm also going to take a little break from Blogging, this week, as I am realizing I've been running around like a chicken with my head off and need to calm the body and mind down a bit.
I have missed the creative process of working on some art and feeling the void of not being at my art table. I miss the smell of paint, the white gesso on my hands and clothes :)
I want to resume working on a recent painting that I need to finish. This picture is of it that I have altered in Photoshop. It's on a huge canvas.
All be safe and happy! I'll be back soon.....................
Love to all - Marilyn
8 comments:
Hi Marilyn,
this looks great!!! love those vibrant colours.
'see'you when you're back.
Hi Marilyn,
Love your latest creation, so cheerful!
Enjoy your R & R.
xox
What an inspiration you are. You realize that you need a break and actually take it. That is something that is surprising difficult to do. Enjoy the time, my friend. I hope that the creativity surges to your fingertips. I look forward to seeing your pieces!
Marilyn, ohhhhhhh your digi collage is colorful and pretty!
We all worry and get frustrated with the weather and prayers go to those effected by Ike and the other hurricanes! It is heartbreaking watching the news coverage of the damage! :( I hope that your break from blogging gives you the opportunity to get some art going and I think everyone could use a break from the computer.......to get into some glue and fabric and paper and paint etc! :0) There is nothing like it! Wheeeeeeeee! Enjoy your art time!
Hugs,Patti
Take time to replenish the well. If it requires lots of gesso, that's what you need to do! I love the dimensions in this piece.
Marilyn I hope your friends in Texas are ok. and enjoy your break, don't be gone long though, I'm dying to see your finished painting!! Kaz :))
Love your latest creation. The colors are just fabulous.
Gaby
fabulous Marilyn love the colours and it looks so textured!
Post a Comment