
This is a picture of my self-portrait collage from my Blog Challenge. (SEE POST BELOW FOR PICTURES OF OTHER PARTICIPANTS).
I guess I didn't realize that I cannot upload any more than 5 pictures on one post on a Blog. Does anyone else experience this or is it just my lack of knowledge :) ?
Have a great day! Love, Marilyn
12 comments:
Oh Marilyn, these really excite me, each and every one! You look like such a happy little gal surrounded by colourful balloons. I can't wait to receive a copy of one of these fantastic pieces.
Good to see you back Marilyn, your self portrait captures the fun of a child, bold primary colours and full of happiness. Fantastic challenge pieces by all:)
Glad you`re back, Marilyn! :o)
Your challenge pieces look just gorgeous. All did a great job! Sending big hugs to you!!
What a wonderful idea a self portrait challenge...it is great to see what everyone has come up with.
Oh Marilyn, this is awesome... and everyone's looks fab. I'm so sorry I couldn't make this one - but will be there for the next challenge :)
xo
What a fun piece - love the colors!
Love your self portrait - and no, I haven´t tried uploading so many pics ...
Your self portrait collage is amazing, Marilyn! I love the colors, your picture, the balloons and all the little details. Your composition brings it all together beautifully!
Hugs Gaby xo
glad you're back Marilyn!
all the selfportraits look great! your's is also very beautiful! so much colour, and vibrant!
You're such a sweetheart Marilyn,for coming by my blog and leaving such nice notes. I don't get many replies unless I have art posted which I guess is what I should do,but we are human. Love what you did with the portraits,great fun! More later.
absolutely gorgeous !!!:0)
Marilyn...i love this and I love all the fun colors.
re: uploading. I have never had a problem uploading pics and there have been times where I have uploaded more than 5 pics. okay, that wasn't much help was it, lol.
hope all is well. xoxo's from Montana and I.
Post a Comment