Monday, September 22, 2008

Pictures of Self-Portrait Blog Challenge :)


Well; I'm back! I got a lot done, last week, and thought I'd start out Blogging, again, with the results of my most recent Blog challenge. It was to create an 8 x 10 collage using a photo of ourselves when we were children. There were six, of us, who participated and I want to thank all for meeting the challenge above and beyond. These are all gorgeous and so very meaningful. I couldn't get mine on this first post as I could only upload 5 pictures at a time it seems. I will add mine after this on a separate post.

Here are the names of the participating artists in the order that they appear:
Laura Jones
Roberta Partridge
Elaine McCallister
Karrin Hurd
Heather Robinson
We get to keep our original collages and mailed 8 x 10 prints to exchange out along with 3 ATC's of same. I will exchanging out our prints and ATC's this week and mailing out with a thank you gift.

I hope you've all been well and happy. I will catch up with everyone's Blogs this week. I've missed your art!

Much love, Marilyn


6 comments:

Patti G. said...

All of these are wonderful!!!!!!!
What a great way to showcase everyone's beautiful work!
Great job everyone!
Hugs,Patti

DJ said...

Wow, these are great, Marilyn! That was a great swap idea!

Kerri Jean said...

What a wonderful glimpse of each person's self-concept. (and I do believe that blogger has a 5 photo max per post) - to get around this, you can scan several at a time in photoshop and save them as 1 image.

Gaby Bee said...

What a fabulous swap idea! All these pieces are just beautiful! Love them all!
Hugs to you Gaby xo

Laura said...

This was a fun project and I'm so glad that I was able to participate. I'm anxious to see which one I get!

Joy Logan said...

I missed out again on a fun thing to do. Actually I have been painting over old B&W photos and am trying to get a altered book of them together. Loved all the ones everyone did! I am so behind lately sorry Marilyn.