Friday, October 31, 2008

"Honor".......................



A little Photoshop fun this morning to send you off to your weekend. The background, for this piece, was created using one of my cemetary rubbings and a few photoshop brushes. I scanned the rubbings I did and find they make great backgrounds.

The figure is actually one that I drew for a painting that I did. She looks so honored to be wearing her brand-new red hat!

I am wishing you all a safe, happy and artful weekend ahead.

I really enjoy reading your supportive comments and taking the time to visit my Blog.

Thank you! Much love - Marilyn

7 comments:

Patti G. said...

Let me be the first to say your digital collage is sooooo pretty! I love your drawing and the background fromt he cemetery rubbing is terrific in Photoshop! WOW!!!! Just wonderful Marilyn!
<3
She does look so honored! :0)
Hugs,Patti

DJ said...

Very nice, Marilyn! I love the incorporation of the rubbing into it.

Laura said...

The rubbing worked SO well with this, Marilyn! Very nice!!

Femmy said...

Beautiful as always Marilyn!!!

Heather Robinson said...

Oh I was hoping that we'd get to see how you were using those rubbings. Wonderfully, I might add! Just perfect for this lovely lady and her red hat!!

Viola said...

Looks sooo fabulous, Marilyn! Wonderful work! :o)

Alexandra said...

Marylin your Photoshop works are so fantastic. Have a nice weekend.