16 x 20
Acrylic/Mixed Media on Illustration Board
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Love, Marilyn
How gorgeous, Marilyn! Absolutely stunning piece!
Hello sweetness! This piece is just wonderful! I love the colors, background, sweet woman and the birds too! Just bbbbbbbbeautiful!Hugs,Patti
Great piece! Love the birds.
This is gorgeous Marilyn!!happy Thanksgiving!
Fabulos,Marilyn!Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
This piece is fantastic, Marilyn! Fabulous colors. Love everything about it.
Your artwork just excites me and makes me want to try new techniques and step outside my comfort zone. It is so distinct and unique and always deep with meaning. I'm a huge fan. Can you tell? Hugs...
Oh Marilyn, I adore this piece...such beautiful colours and images....Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the USA.Jacky xox
Marilyn this is a wonderful piece of art. Really stunning. I love it! Have a nice time. Hugs Alexandra
I just love this piece- the colors the texture, the life that it emits- just glorious!!!Hugs!Elizabeth
SUPER SUPER SUPER stunning work Marilyn
Post a Comment
11 comments:
How gorgeous, Marilyn! Absolutely stunning piece!
Hello sweetness! This piece is just wonderful! I love the colors, background, sweet woman and the birds too! Just bbbbbbbbeautiful!
Hugs,Patti
Great piece! Love the birds.
This is gorgeous Marilyn!!
happy Thanksgiving!
Fabulos,Marilyn!
Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
This piece is fantastic, Marilyn! Fabulous colors. Love everything about it.
Your artwork just excites me and makes me want to try new techniques and step outside my comfort zone. It is so distinct and unique and always deep with meaning. I'm a huge fan. Can you tell? Hugs...
Oh Marilyn, I adore this piece...such beautiful colours and images....
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in the USA.
Jacky xox
Marilyn this is a wonderful piece of art. Really stunning. I love it! Have a nice time. Hugs Alexandra
I just love this piece- the colors the texture, the life that it emits- just glorious!!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth
SUPER SUPER SUPER stunning work Marilyn
Post a Comment