16 x 20
Acrylic/Mixed Media
on illustration board
Thinking of you all and wishing you a safe and happy week ahead.
Love.......Marilyn xxoo
Woooooooow, Marilyn! Fantastic work! Love it!!!
I really like this! Very evocative.
This is fantastic Marilyn!! I almost can feel the wind!! great piece!have a wonderful week too!!
Oh Marilyn, this piece truly captues the feeling of a chilly Winter day --buuurrrr.
Marilyn, this came out beautifully!!!!It has a deep yet soft feeling to it! Wonderful!!Hugs,Patti
Hi Marilyn, What a terrific blog header!!
Oh wow...I just felt a very strong emotional attachment to this piece as soon as I saw it. It has a certain loneliness about it yet peacefulness at the same time. The piece above with the tree roots is stunning too! Wow!!!!
absolutely stunnig,Marilyn!!!love it!
I love this picture. Wonderful Marilyn!!!
Fabulous artwork, Marilyn. The depth of this piece is fantastic!
oh wow, this is sooooooo stunning and such a dramatic first impact, stunning marilyn, sorry it's been a while, hope you are well:)x
I Adore this painting Marilyn its so stunning !!It has so much movement.Really beautiful!!love from sesga xx
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Woooooooow, Marilyn! Fantastic work! Love it!!!
I really like this! Very evocative.
This is fantastic Marilyn!! I almost can feel the wind!! great piece!
have a wonderful week too!!
Oh Marilyn, this piece truly captues the feeling of a chilly Winter day --buuurrrr.
Marilyn, this came out beautifully!!!!
It has a deep yet soft feeling to it! Wonderful!!
Hugs,Patti
Hi Marilyn,
What a terrific blog header!!
Oh wow...I just felt a very strong emotional attachment to this piece as soon as I saw it. It has a certain loneliness about it yet peacefulness at the same time. The piece above with the tree roots is stunning too! Wow!!!!
absolutely stunnig,Marilyn!!!love it!
I love this picture. Wonderful Marilyn!!!
Fabulous artwork, Marilyn. The depth of this piece is fantastic!
oh wow, this is sooooooo stunning and such a dramatic first impact, stunning marilyn, sorry it's been a while, hope you are well:)x
I Adore this painting Marilyn its so stunning !!
It has so much movement.
Really beautiful!!
love from sesga xx
Post a Comment