
I've been realizing, more and more, that time is getting away from me a bit, here, with holiday time and Christmas is right around the corner.
I haven't done a thing! I don't have one Christmas card made, let alone addressed, I've worked on one gift package, so far, and I need to get myself moving.
This means I will be taking a break from Blogging for a couple of weeks so I can allow myself time to work on the things that I need to get done.
Thoughts of all of you and your beautiful art will be with me throughout this holiday season.
I wish you and yours a safe, healthy, and joyous holiday and may the traditions of your holidays offer you peace and comfort that continues in the New Year.
Much love and appreciation always! Marilyn xxoo
7 comments:
You deserve a break! I am in the same boat and have not blogged since Sept or October!! Take care of you and your family and have a wonderful holiday season!!
love, chris
Everybody needs a break during this season! Enjoy it. :)
enjoy your break Marilyn and the holidays too, I'm the same with my blog too, we're all too busy it seems!
have a great christmas! :)
Wish you a wonderful christmas time, Marilyn! All the best for you and your family! Enjoy! :o)
Hi Marilyn, hope you have a great christmas.
take care and see you when you're back!
hugs femmy
I completely understand the time that it takes to Blog and all that goes with it. Enjoy your break!
I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.
Sending hugs across the miles!
Gaby xo
I am in the same boat too :-)
Enjoy your break,dear Marilyn!
Have a great christmas time!
hugs
Sanja
Post a Comment