
Soon a whole new year will be upon us. I do think 2008 flew by. I hope it was a good one for you and yours. I do feel 2009 will come with lots of challenges, changes, and I keep hoping for a brighter future for so many who are being effected by the current status of our economy - all over the world.
I did have a great Christmas celebration with my family (the picture, here, is of my son and his wife on Christmas Eve). I altered it a bit in Photoshop. My daughter-in-law presented my son with a "Kiss the Cook" apron as he was the chief cook and bottle washer as a gift to us all. We all contributed a food item and he cooked, served and cleaned up! It was a wonderful meal and evening!
I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful holiday celebration with your loved ones and would love to read, in your comments, here, how you celebrated.
With every new year, there is hope for more things to come.................... I wish, for all of you, a very healthy, happy, joyous New Year and may we all find more art time so we can continue to share our passion for creating.
I look forward to visiting your Blogs and websites, in the coming year, and the inspiration that I receive from them!
Thank you for your friendships, your continued support in 2008 and I am excited about sharing the new year with all of you!
Stay well! Love to all - Marilyn
8 comments:
Marilyn,
As always, I wish you and your family a wonderful Holiday season and New Year full of blessings!
Each day should be a reflection of a giving spirit, not just Christmas.......and in that line of thought, I am sending thanks for our friendship and for your sharing of your art! David's apron is great fun and your altered pictures is cute with the hearts and added message! Happy New Year Marilyn and Ted!
Hugs,Patti
Love this, Marilyn!!! One of my New Year's resolutions is to learn to use my Photoshop for things other than resizing images!!!! Happy New Year to you and yours!!!
hugs, chris
Wow, that picture you altered is really neat!
Happy New Year!
Hi Marylin,
great photo!! hope 2009 will a year full of blessings for you and yours.
Glad you had a wonderful Christmas Marilyn. Great altered holiday picture!! As you know, I celebrated by seeing Avery in the hospital. We would have preferred to be home, but Christamas is wherever she is, so it was still a wonderful time. I wish you great things in 2009.
Marilyn, I am amazed at the talents you possess. So many. The photoediting is just great.
Hope you have a wonderful year and we'll get to see each other at the meetings of CAL.
Hugs, Peggy
What a sweet photo,Marilyn!:-)
I wish you and yours all the best for 2009.
xoxo
Sanja
Love this also, Marilyn!
Wishing you and yours a very Happy Healthy New Year!
I look forward to more fun and sharing in 2009!
Gaby xo
Post a Comment