
Kerri Posson!!!!!!! Congrats Kerri; you have won the book of quotes along with the background stamp from my recent blog giveaway (previous post).
Please contact me and I will arrange to get your prize to you!
Check out Kerri's Blog: adventures in art & life: http://kerriposson-artist.blogspot.com/
She is a very talented artist and offers a writing style that I feel is going to offer her a book signing one of these days :)
I will, soon, begin uploading some photos of art pieces that I've received (via email) of the artists honoring Aries the barred owl (previous post). I just love what these artists have done. Thank you all who have responded with your beautiful artwork.
Hope you're all having a good week, are safe and happy!
I'll be back soon.............................Love to all - Marilyn
4 comments:
congrats Kerri!!
I am sooooo excited!!!! I LOVE all things bird-related (okay, maybe not bird poop) and I will put these wonderful goodies to great use. Thank you soooo much Marilyn. I have also added to my list of adventures to get out to the nature preserve. It sounds wonderful and is so close and yet I've never been there!!!
Congrats Kerri. You must be very happy :)
Oh Congrats to Kerri - I love her blog too :)
Great giveaway.
Post a Comment