Sunday, March 1, 2009

Heiku.......................................


4 x 4 page
Theme: Heiku


A friend of mine is working on a fabric quilt with 4 x 4 pages and the theme is Heiku. She asked me to contribute a 4 x 4 as she will print it out on fabric to add to her quilt project.

I am SO ready, for spring, so I thought I would create this page thinking of spring coming soon (we hope) and childrens' thoughts turning to playing outside and having fun amongst the flowers :)

Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

Much love - Marilyn

12 comments:

Femmy said...

beautiful 4 x 4 Marilyn!! can feel spring in it!!

DJ said...

Marilyn, I REALLY like this 4X4! It has a great feel to it. :)

Diane J. Evans said...

What a fantastic idea -- Haiku as inspiration. It really doesn't matter which you do first: the art work or the verse. Either one can be a springboard for the other. I LOVE what you did with this, Marilyn -- the images bring childhood memories. Nice job!

Diane

Joy Logan said...

This is darling Marilyn! What fun projects going around the net. Will Spring ever get here? lol

Sanja said...

gorgeous colors Marilyn. lovely 4x4!:-)
hugs
Sanja

Viola said...

Love this, Marilyn!

Kerri Jean said...

beautiful, colorful graphic work. Love the haiku too!!

Alexandra said...

Gorgeous page Marilyn and the colours are fantastic.

Gillian .... said...

Fantatsic 4x4, love all the detail:)

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

So beautiful!!
hugs, chris

Gaby Bee said...

I just love what you create. This 4x4 is gorgeous, the colors, the image, the haiku...everything!

sending hugs,
Gaby xo

Mieke said...

SO Lovely! Beautiful colors!!