As promised, here are 4 of the submissions I received from some special friends who created their beautiful artwork in honor of Aries, the barred owl, whose story is in a previous post of mine. Starting from the top, the contributing artists are:Patti Gramza
Elaine McAllister
Patti (Pattio) Sandham and
Laura McKeag-Krasinski
Thank you, my friends, for creating your beautiful art in Aries honor.Love, Marilyn
Please note: I don't know what is going on with Blogger, but I was unable to get the artists' Blogs in that would align properly. Sorry. It may have been my lack of Blogger skills, too. :(
With the exception of my friend Elaine who doesn't have a Blog, all artists' Blogs are listed and linked to the left of my Blog. Please check out their beautiful offerings when you can.

3 comments:
OMG, what creativity - all the "tributes" to Aries are amazing!
Marilyn, seeing the artwork is ggggggggreat fun!!!!! And congrats to Kerri for winning the package of goodies too! Wheeeeeeee!
Hugs,Patti
The art that our girlfriends have created is just fabulous!! What at errific Idea Marilyn and thank you so much for posting it!!
Big hugs!
Elizabeth
Post a Comment