

I am so enjoying seeing what is and has come in from artists who are honoring Aries the owl (previous post) with their beautiful artwork and interpretations. Thank you!
Here are two more:
The first picture, here, is an ATC from Gaby Bieberle and I just love what she created. The background is so lush and textural. The words observation and explore are perfect. Thank you Gaby SO much.
The second picture is of a very clever and creative photoshop work from Pam Small. I love how she gave Aries a day in the big city! He had a chance to fly! Beautiful Pam - thank you.
I am thinking of you all and, once again, our weekend is upon us. Woohoo! For those of you who are celebrating your holiday, have an enjoyable one, and all be safe and happy with your weekend.
Thank you all for being a part of my life! Love, Marilyn
1 comment:
Glad you liked him Marilyn. He can go anywhere through art - jus tlike us. :) Gaby, I love the texture and colors you've used as well as the words. Very Nice!
Post a Comment