A very special friend of mine, Peggy Beck, referred me to this UTube video.When you can, please take some time to listen to her words; they are very inspirational and I think we can all relate. Let me know what you think!
Thank you Peggy! I love it!
Hope you all are having a great day! Love, Marilyn
4 comments:
Great Job!!! That's the first I've seen the video. I was searching but couldn't find. I just love the words. So meaningful to us all.
Do you see her in the painting I mentioned?
I am a huge Shania fan. She has sooo many empowering songs on her albums. Love Juanita (and you guys too!!)
I think Shania is fantastic! Gorgeous, talented and actually has a message of hope to people.Amazing right!
Hugs,Patti
This is great.. we saw her a few years ago...she sat right next to Mike and sang to him at the Bradley Center. IT was soooo cool... I took him for his birthday..what a present he got. And it was all coincidental... This is one of my personal favorite songs..
Post a Comment