

Our weather wasn't that great, this morning, so I decided to continue with a mixed media piece I've been working on over the past couple of weeks. I call this The Gathering. I still have a bit more to add but I always like to take pictures of my work as I'm creating. It helps me to step back, a bit, and check color balance and composition.
The first picture is of the actual piece and the second picture is of it that I flipped into Photoshop adding some cool filters. The digital picture appears that the "gathering" has multiplied by quite a few :) I liked that effect.
It's clouding up here, again, and we're going to get some more storms. The one, just before noon was a doozie!
Thinking of you all and hoping your day is being good to you! Love - Marilyn xxoo
15 comments:
how cool that you got your "gathering" to increase in people with your photoshop technique. very interesting pieces, i look foward to see them completed, although they look great already!
This piece is looking great so far Marilyn...love the photoshop effects
Beautiful-neat effects!
Hi Marilyn, These two works have to be my favorites. There is something about the people serenely going about their day....nice! c.
These are my favorites, too, Marilyn -- what beautiful images!
Diane
Beautiful Marilyn! I see you have been artfully busy! <3
Hugs,Patti
Oh Marilyn,
This piece is terrific!
Barb
Hi Marilyn,
Love this piece. It makes me feel grateful to my women friends and that I am part of a huge clan.
Too bad women didn't run the country. :)
Gathering is nice..I can not wait to see the finished piece..I have got to learn how to use photoshop.
Katelen
fantastic piece Marilyn!!! beautiful images!
This is awesome, Marilyn.
I love it, your so clever.
You amaze me, Hugs Laura.
Gorgeous piece to begin with and what fun with Photoshop! One art piece can turn into many variations with the click of a mouse- so creative!!
Beautiful Marilyn!!!
So beautiful! You are so busy, Marilyn! :o)
Another masterpiece, Marilyn. I absolutely love the original. The digital effect is great also but the original work is one that I could look at for hours. :)
love,
Pam
"Altered My Muse"
http://alteredmymuse.wordpress.com/
"Every Doll Needs a Home"
http://home.roadrunner.com/~tsmall/2006/indax.html
Post a Comment