Friday, July 24, 2009

Online Workshop Fun to share......................:)







I just recently completed a fantastic online workshop that I discovered on the Creative Workshops Online website.

The workshop instructor is Jodi Ohl.

Jodi offered a Faux Encaustic Workshop and it has been so much fun I was sad to see it come to an end :).

I am sharing the canvases, here, from the beginning to end. The bottom is the first layering and the top picture is the final project. The process is layers after luscious layers, of collage papers, stamping, doodling, journaling, mediums, charcoal, graphite, gesso - you name it!

The theme is seasons and we could choose our colors and images - I just had a blast!

I intend to start another series very soon! Thanks, Jodi, for a fantastic offering!

Wishing you all a wonderful, safe and artful weekend.

Love to all.....................Marilyn xxoo

15 comments:

bockel24 said...

sounds like it was a lot of work - but also fun!

Lori Saul said...

So wonderful to see the progresion of these beautiful seasonal pieces- and thanks for the link to the online workshops - sounds like fun!!

Poetic Artist said...

Looks like you had fun and lots of work. Looks great.
Katelen

Anonymous said...

Wow... these are great..you did soooo many!!!

jgr said...

I love these! Thank you for showing us. They are beautiful.

Kaz said...

wow!! these are stunning, thanks for showing the different stages, looks like a fantastic workshop!!

Diane J. Evans said...

What fun you must have had -- what beautiful results!

Diane

Barb said...

Hi Marilyn,
Wonderful - looks as though you thoroughly enjoyed yourself and had fun in the process. :)
Thanks for sharing with us.
Barb

Viola said...

Great work, Marilyn!! They look all so beautiful! Have a wonderful day, my dear! :o)

Anonymous said...

Marilyn
these are amazing! I love seeing the transformation from start to finish! gorgeous pieces - thanks for sharing them!

Peggy Beck said...

Marilyn, these are just wonderful. I am fascinated at the changes. I could have stopped anywhere along the way and been happy with the results. Just great.

Elizabeth said...

Wonderful pieces and so clever of you to stop at each step and document it all!!! I love it when we share the process!!
Hugs!
Elizabeth

Deb L. said...

You have been one busy bee! These are wonderful - sounds like the workshop was a lot of fun and you have some great pieces to show for it! xox

Patti G. said...

Your workshop art came out fabulous Marilyn!!!!!!! The FOUR PIECES are stunners and I love all the fine detailing in the layers! Glorious!
Hugs,Patti

.Trudi Sissons said...

Great to see these take shape - they're very funky!