Friday, July 10, 2009

Paperbag Studios :)




Paperbag Studios is one of my very favorite websites It is owned and operated by Roben-Marie Smith. I had the privilege and opportunity of attending an art workshop with Roben-Marie in Florida, some time ago, and she has inspired me ever since. Her rubber stamp offerings just call to me and I feel are so meaningful and emotionally charged. Her website also offers wonderful digital art that can be downloaded for scrapbooking, journaling, greeting cards, etc. I have also been thoroughly enjoying Roben-Marie's videos on her site. I really love her spontaneous approach to journaling. Go here to see :)

Roben-Marie honored me, recently, in asking if I'd join her Creative Team! I immediately accepted with much excitement.

Here you will see pictures of my first samples that I did to meet Roben-Marie's July stamping challenge. I had to create samples using any Paperbag Studio rubber stamps with the theme Home Sweet Home.

When you get an opportunity, check out Roben-Marie's July stamping challenge on her Blog. You will have a chance to win a very generous coupon! The winner will be announced in early August.

Thank you all for your wings of constant support and friendships. I've always said I couldn't fly without you!

Be safe and have a joyful weekend ahead.....................Much love - Marilyn xxoo

18 comments:

Patti Sandham said...

Gorgeous! Robin Marie will be tickled pink and blue. LOL

vintage wil said...

Its gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

GORgeous -- I miss you and your art!!!

Carolyn Abrams said...

Marilyn, I love your connections! You should do a video!! awesome. c.

bockel24 said...

Ah, you have used some of my favourite stamps here and used my favourite colours - lovely work!

Tabitha said...

oh I love your little house! congrats on making the design team! what a flattering invite I'm sure! :o)

Diane J. Evans said...

Beautiful interpretations, Marilyn! You SHOULD do a video!

Diane

Laura Haviland said...

Oh my gosh, these are fabulous.
Really love these, so happy for you.
Hugs,Laura.
I love the little girl with the butterfly on her face adorable.
Awesome work !!!

Poetic Artist said...

It is wonderful..You must have really enjoyed working on this.
Katelen

Barb said...

Congrats Marilyn on becoming a member of the PBS design team!!! What an honor and a recognition of your talent!!! I am soooo happy for you! :)
Luv your samples!
Barb

Barb said...

Wonderful!!...and congrats on your new challenge with Roben-Marie!

Barb said...

Wonderful!!...and congrats on your new challenge with Roben-Marie!

Patti G. said...

These are just beautiful challenge pieces Marilyn! I love them, my favorite is the last house, those soft colors and sweet images like windows to what is inside! :0)
Perfect! Love it all!!!!!!!!
Hugs,Patti

Femmy said...

fantastic works Marilyn!! great stamps and colors!!
have a great sunday!!

ute said...

wonderful interpretations,
I love this work

Viola said...

Love them all! Great pieces!

Kaz said...

your place on this design team is very well deserved, your samples are all awesome. very inspiring. :)

Anonymous said...

You are really doing amazing things...