Wednesday, October 14, 2009

"Little Goblins"


5 x 7 Collage/Mixed Media
Canvas Board


This is a little piece I did in the spirit of Autumn's colors and Halloween. :)

Hope you all are having a good week!

Love to all.........................Marilyn xxoo

19 comments:

bockel24 said...

I like the colour combination, very autumnly!

Sandy said...

Yeah this rock.
So absolutely brilliant. Love all the details.

Patti Sandham said...

What a fun piece! And I loved seeing all your students work. Looks like a great class

Lori Saul said...

Beautiful color and seasonal expression Marilyn!

Diane J. Evans said...

LOVE the colors, Marilyn -- Happy Halloween!

Diane

Laura Haviland said...

Marilyn this is a beautiful piece and it is the spirit of Halloween.
I love the colors and everything use in your collage.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT LAST NAME,because you do Rock!!!!
That is a fact......
I love this piece, truly lovely.
Hugs, Laura.
So glad you are back,I missed you.
Your blog banner is so fabulous too.

Patti G. said...

Marilyn ,
This is perfectly happy for fall and Halloween!!!!!!! I love it!
The colors make me happy!!
Hugs,Patti

Alexandra said...

Super collage Marilyn. Have a nice Halloween time!

Femmy said...

love this, beautiful colors.

Peggy Beck said...

Love the piece Marilyn. You definately inspire me as I plan to get out the paints today!! Thanks.

Deb L. said...

Another wonderful piece! I just love the background textures and colors... brilliant! xox Deb

Martina said...

This is delightful, Marilyn.
Fantastic collage. I love it.

Tolegranny said...

I love it Marilyn...great composition and colour.

Sanja said...

fabulos collage,Marilyn!
hugs
Sanja

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Marilyn
your collage is fantastic! so many beautiful elements! lovely work as always m'dear! :) Happy Friday to you!

Jill Zaheer said...

Thanks for your sweet wishes Marilyn. Great energetic feelin your new artwork! Great intro to the Halloween season and the beautiful autumn colors upon us!

vintage wil said...

Absolutely brilliant!!!

Barb said...

Hi Marilyn,
What a wonderful collage, luv the vibrant colors!
xox
Barb

Viola said...

Absolutely fabulous, Marilyn! Wonderful piece! Have a great weekend! :-)