As promised, here are some more students' works from my beeswax workshop last weekend at Lori's. I am so proud and thrilled to share these with you! Each piece was given lots of thought and care to express themselves with what was offered. Enjoy!
Hoping you are all having a good week! Thanks for visiting and leaving your supportive and lovely comments! I so appreciate them. They are my "food for motivation".
Love to all of you - Marilyn xxoo


19 comments:
Another gorgeous Collages! Stunning artwork, Marilyn. Compliment !!!!
Can you explain the beeswax process alittle bit? Does it go on before paint, etc.? So inspiring. Thanks. Another Marilyn
These are gorgeous too! All did a great job!!
Oh I can smell the Beeswax!!! LOve doing this in the cooler months!!
I also love love your new Banner!!
Smiles!
Elizabeth
amazing collages!
xo
Sanja
OMG so stunning collages again.
Aplause. Amazing work.
The other studenst have gorgeous work here AND......your new beeswax header is stunning! <3
Hugs,Patti
More fabulous art work,loving see all this amazing Beeswax collage.
What a kind and excellent teacher you are !!!!
Great new banner too, enjoyed it very much.
Hugs, Laura.
Can't wait to see what is coming soon.LOL
Wow, awesome!!
fabulous pieces Marilyn!!
Wow what a beautys!!!!!!!
Love love love these pieces that everyone created at your workshop. I am sure you were a wonderful and inspiring teacher.
Hi Marilyn, beautiful artwork by your students (thanks so much for sharing with us).
I have always loved encaustic and like the other Marilyn if you could give me any hints that would be lovely...would love to have a play!
I just wish I lived closer...you are doing some wonderful classes!
Jacky xox
Hi Marilyn,
Your art is fantastic! What a wonderful Blog you have!
CU
Alicia :-)
lovely work!
These are all so very beautiful- each one unique but definately within a theme- fantastic art! Your new blog banner really caught my eye- super!
Such playfulness! We need more of this in our lives, Marilyn -- thanks for providing the inspiration!
Diane
The beeswax pieces are great! I love the richness and layering.
More stunning collages, beautiful all of them
hugs June xxx
Post a Comment