"Ye Are My Friend "
These are pictures of a 5 x 5 mixed-media piece. I made it into a hanging piece and it's on heavy mat board. One picture is a little clearer than the other I think. I've combined fabric, lace,stamping, beads, and some fun things from nature; small branch and dried hydrangea flowers - you name it, it's in there :). That's what's so much fun about mixed media!
Hope you are all well and having a good start to your week!
Love and hugs to all of you! Marilyn xxoo

14 comments:
OMG, Marilyn, both of this pieces are superb! Just a poem ! I am excited.
Wow this is brilliant.
Stunning creation. Love them.
Love the dimension on these pieces. Awesome. Want to be like you when I grow up.
a really gorgeous mixed media piece Marilyn
This is just so lovely,talented Marilyn.
Your amazing, Hugs Laura.
Beautiful piece Marilyn! The nature theme always warms my heart.....and your actual nature in it is wonderful, the branch, hydrangae.....just love that incorporated!
SOOOOOOOOO PRETTY my friend!
xoxoxox
Hugs,Patti
I don't know what it is about sticks and branches, but I love them, and I love to see them incorporated into art - I am however very disappointed that there are no old teeth :)
fantastic pieces marilyn! great texture and i love all details you added!!
Okay, L-O-O-O-O-VE the tassels! What a cool idea! I can see them at the bottom of an art quilt! You clever gal, you . . .
Diane
love the hanging and the fringe is so fun!
Stunnning work Marilyn
This piece is so beautifully done that my hands want to touch every detail! Love the addition of your tassels!
Marilyn
your pieces are just gorgeous! love the "sweet" birds and the embellishments you used! thank you for the anniversary comments! ;) Have a wonderful Thursday!
Love it Marilyn, beautiful mixed media piece
hugs June xxx
Post a Comment