
Paperbag Studios' December challenge has been posted to their BlogWhen you have some time, check it out (linked above). It's fun and easy to play. The deadline for submitting is December 31st.
These are pictures of three holiday-card samples I did using some of the fabulous rubber-stamped images from Paperbag Studios. I love being part of their Design Team as it allows me to get out my favorite stamps and use them in my own way. When creating holiday cards, I usually don't stick to the traditional. I think that's part of the "collage spirit" that talks to me :) and I just think it's fun to keep somewhat within the holiday colors but use the stamps in meaningful ways.
Thank you all for visiting; your comments always leave me with such warm feelings as your words and your art are my inspiration!
I wish you all a safe and joyous week ahead. Love - Marilyn xxoo
19 comments:
Gorgeous, Marilyn -- I especially love the white fabric swirl applique on the top piece. Where did you find such a beautiful piece?
Diane
Wow these are rock.
Fantastic pieces of art. Love them all.
ooh these are lovely Marilyn. I know what you mean about being on the design team - aren't we lucky to have such gorgeous stamps to play with?
Seeing these cards just excites me and makes me want to dig out all of those stamps that are just collecting dust in drawers. Beautifully and creatively assembled my friend!
wonderful textures and fabrics to compliment the images Marilyn. Lovely.
Such lovely cards M! Makes me want to get started on my own (I say this every single year, and every year I end up buying cards - sigh) - well these are awesome! xox Deb
Love your cards Marilyn! I I really like non traditional cards for the holidays too and these paper bag studio stamps are very funky. Fantastic!!!
Gorgeous, great colours!
What fabulous cards- creative, artistic, colorful and with a holiday spirit! Love that they are stamped and rainbowed with color!Thanks too for stopping by!
These are just precious Marilyn.
I love the colors, but then Red has always been my favorite color. That and Green, so these speak to me. Love them.
Totally "Awesome" Marilyn,these are stunning works of art.
I love what you create and your colors used !!!
Thank you for your wonderful thoughtful comments on my blog, your a dear friend.
I will get well soon,it is a little scary this flu.
Thanks again, Hugs Laura. xoxx
Keep well.
I think I am in the spirit now Marilyn! makes me want to make some...but I am always too busy! these are awesome!
fantastic card,Marilyn!
hugs
Sanja xox
Marilyn, these are absolutely beautiful and FUN and I love the HAPPINESS that exudes off them!
xoxoxox
Hugs,Patti
All three pieces are so fantastic, Marilyn. Beautifully done, and very artistic as well!
What a great artwork!!
Just gorgeous! Love your cards!
love the images you selected for these pieces (I have two of these stamps)...and thanks for letting us know about the challenge! awesome work as always! :)
fabulous atc's Marilyn!!!
Post a Comment