What a doll. Looks like you have mastered that video camera. I got a big kick out of your son's comment about her behind. You are too funny showing her backside. All in all, she is a wonderful Christmas gift to you, your children, and your blogland followers.
Elizabeth has such a sweet face. She is simply beautiful! I know that people say that about most babies...but really she is perfect. I bet you are the proudest granny ever ;-)
arilyn, What a beautiful bundle of perfect Joy Miss Sohpia Elizabeth is! Treasure her always and hope she finds her life's passion as you have found yours with your Art! You really have been blessed! Wishes for a lifetime of joy with her! hugs- Jill
Ooooh Marilyn, so sorry, I didn`t read it, I´m so busy in real life! Time flies! Congratulations, sweet granny! What a beautiful and sweet baby! All the best for you and yours in the New Year, dear friend! Love, Viola :)
15 comments:
OMG she is so darling.
Lovely little Elizabeth.
What a little doll!! Loved Daddy's comments. Very quickly it all becomes about poop!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Huge Happy Hugs!
Elizabeth
Looks like she slept through it all. But adorable she is and next Christmas will be a whole new story. Such fun!
What a doll. Looks like you have mastered that video camera. I got a big kick out of your son's comment about her behind. You are too funny showing her backside. All in all, she is a wonderful Christmas gift to you, your children, and your blogland followers.
She's so sweet! Merry Christmas Marilyn!
Elizabeth has such a sweet face. She is simply beautiful! I know that people say that about most babies...but really she is perfect. I bet you are the proudest granny ever ;-)
Sending warm wishes to you and your family!
Bigs hugs to you,
Gaby
arilyn,
What a beautiful bundle of perfect Joy Miss Sohpia Elizabeth is! Treasure her always and hope she finds her life's passion as you have found yours with your Art! You really have been blessed! Wishes for a lifetime of joy with her! hugs- Jill
she is sooo beautiful! and love the new blog look!
Merry Christmas Marilyn. What a sweetie. I wish I had asked santa for a flip video. Oh well, tax refund time is coming!!!
I love this--she's such a little cutie!! This is how I felt last night (I couldn't keep my eyes open) I also love "she poops like a champion" :)
She is a little pet.
What a cutie.... I bet you had a very special Christmas this year Marilyn!
Sending lots of love to you all.
Jacky xox
babies are always wonders - but babies on christmas are the biggest wonders ever!
she is one precious peanut your little Sophia!!! and looking VERY relaxed!
I Love seeing father's hold babies!
oxo
Ooooh Marilyn, so sorry, I didn`t read it, I´m so busy in real life! Time flies!
Congratulations, sweet granny! What a beautiful and sweet baby! All the best for you and yours in the New Year, dear friend! Love, Viola :)
Post a Comment