Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sophia - one week old

This video was taken on Sunday, Dec. 13, 2009. I had the opportunity to change her, hold her, and have some bonding time :)

She is such a joy to us all and has already enhanced our family beyond belief!

Love to all! Grandma Marilyn xxoo

22 comments:

Elizabeth said...

What a JOY !! THak you so much for sharing your precious dear girl with us!!
A suggestion: Have some one take closeup pictures of her little tiny hand in yours- do it with Mom and Dad too and her tiny feet!! They will become family treasures for all of you. I wish taht I had done more of this!!
Big happy hugs!
Elizabeth

Caterina Giglio said...

I am grinning ear to ear, with delight for you!!! I think she might grace some art in the future!!! xo

ArtPropelled said...

She is such a treasure! You should have heard my oohs and aahhhs. I am wishing, wishing for a grandbaby.

marilyn said...

So sweet! What a Merry Christmas you are having!!!

Deb L. said...

Oh my gosh, M, she is such a perfect little angel! Beautiful!! Have a lovely and blessed Christmas and give Sophia a kiss for me :0) xox Deb

Sandy said...

Oh what a joy.
This is a sweet little girl.
I´m so happy for you my friend.

Tolegranny said...

Sophia is precious. Enjoy.... time is always so short. Take all the hugs and kisses you can get in.

Sugar Lump Studios said...

she is just a little doll baby! makes me want a grandbaby in the worst way! :) thank you for sharing your little precious one with us!

Helen Bosch said...

Oh Marilyn---Sophia is a beautiful, beautiful baby. You must be so proud. Isn't it a wonderful feeling. Enjoy her to the fullest and thank you for posting. Keep them coming Grandma; she is a living doll. Helen B.

Terri Kahrs said...

I watched this video with a huge grin on my face, Marilyn. She's gorgeous! I loved the way her eyes kept fluttering as though she was soooo tired, but wanted to stay awake so she wouldn't miss anything! This will be your best Christmas ever! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Jen Crossley said...

What a beautiful sight it brought a tear to my eye such a precious moment.Congratulations to you all :}
Jen

Diane said...

Oh Marilyn, oh my goodness--she's beautiful. What a wonderful Christmas gift!!

Lori Saul said...

Congratulations on such a beautiful new grandaughter- wow what a joy for you and your family and such a beautiful name. Happy Holidays to you all!

sharon said...

This is soooo beautiful Marilyn! She is a gorgeous little baby doll! You are having the perfect holiday, and I am thrilled for you! It's wonderful to see something so beautiful that no words are really needed!
Hugs to you!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is an adorable video. Now I see why you got the new vid camera. You won't want to pass up even one chance to take videos of all those "firsts." I hope you share your darling Sophia with all of us each time you do.

I could see she was really trying to stay awake, and I suspect that as soon as that camera was out of her face, she was asleep in Grandma's arms.

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

She is such a a beauty!! You have the most wonderful gift of all!!!! Enjoy her and the holidays with your family!!
hugs, chris

Laura Haviland said...

What a very special Christmas gift this year for the family,Marilyn.
Sophia is a treasure just like her Grandma. Enjoy your little sweetheart, such a precious time.
I am just thrilled for you !!!
Thinking of you,Hugs Laura.xoxxxo

Femmy said...

what a great treasure Marilyn!! such a darling little angel.
Enjoy Marilyn and have a fantastic christmas with her and your children!!

~*~Patty S said...

the magic of technology, how precious and sweet your little darling is...those sleepy eyes, but little Sophia not wanting to miss anything, I bet it wasn't long until she was in the land of nod!
Enjoy Enjoy your precious bundle!
oxo

Martina said...

Your granddaughter Sophia is so lovely and pretty with her sleepy eyes!:-) Best to you and your familiy!

Peggy Beck said...

Marilyn, she is just so beautiful!What a nice present for the holidays. I know you will have several moments of joy with her.

Cheryl said...

What a wonderful grandma you will be. I am sure you will show her a world filled with technicolor special effects. Congratulations sweetie!