Awh Marilyn, That video is so precious...She is a beautiful little girl.....Where has the year gone; I can't believe she has had her first birthday...She certainly seemed to like her cake.......it was so girly..... Precious memories......
I'm not sure where I've been, because I can't believe it's been a year. Sophia will be grown with children of her own before I turn around. She's such a charmer. I love these videos of her.
Awwwww . . . . what a nice way to have my morning coffee! I loved the way that Sophia licked the icing from her little fingers - it was love at first lick!!! Ohhhh, Marilyn! It's so difficult to believe that it's been a year already! Happy, Happy Birthday to Beautiful Sophia!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo
Ooooooooooo Marilyn, she is the most darling girl! Kate and David are blessed and I know their happiness overflows! How could it not? Sweet girlie!! And you too Grandma! Sending huggies, Patti
Happy Happy First Birthday to your precious Sophia...what a sweet doll she is and I must say it always warms my heart in a special way when I see father's adoring their children...sniff sniff
WHERE has her first year gone! Enjoy Enjoy dear M such a pretty doll cake and it passed the taste test too oxo
Super cute little Sophia. Hard to believe she is already a year old. The time certianly does quickly pass by. Happy Birthday! Enjoy every minute Miss Marilyn...
Big AWWWW!! Marilyn - that is just so sweet - I don't have sound but I imagined that she clapped after everyone had sang Happy Birthday to her! That's adorable - she is so cute - and I LOVE her name!
what a doll! I can't believe it has already been a year since little precious came into the world! Thank you for sharing! Happy 1st birthday Sophie! :)
I am sorry it took me almost a month to attend Sophia's first birthday. I loved watching her stick her hands into the cake. It's only a matter of time before it's gel medium!!! She's such a peach.
21 comments:
Awh Marilyn, That video is so precious...She is a beautiful little girl.....Where has the year gone; I can't believe she has had her first birthday...She certainly seemed to like her cake.......it was so girly.....
Precious memories......
I'm not sure where I've been, because I can't believe it's been a year. Sophia will be grown with children of her own before I turn around. She's such a charmer. I love these videos of her.
Happy Birthday to dear and lovely Sophia.
So lovely video and yummy cake. Awesome and thanks for sharing.
Happy Birthay to your lovely granddaughter!!!
Wow, I remember when she was born--I'm telling you--they don't come any cuter. I'm sure she enjoyed her first birthday cake too.
She's so adorable. I love it when she clapped. The first year goes by so fast.Wishing her a happy birthday.
i can´t believe she´s one year already!! time flies... she´s so cute, cherish every moment...
Awwwww . . . . what a nice way to have my morning coffee! I loved the way that Sophia licked the icing from her little fingers - it was love at first lick!!! Ohhhh, Marilyn! It's so difficult to believe that it's been a year already! Happy, Happy Birthday to Beautiful Sophia!!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo
Ooooooooooo Marilyn, she is the most darling girl!
Kate and David are blessed and I know their happiness overflows! How could it not? Sweet girlie!!
And you too Grandma!
Sending huggies,
Patti
Ooooh Marilyn, This little video is adorable, but not as adorable as sweet Sophia!
Thanks for sharing with us proud Grandma!!! Ü
Love,
Barb
Wow, how she is growing and so cute too. The moments are precious but shortlived so enjoy every one of them. Congrats Sophia on your first year.
God bless you and your beautiful, growing family, Marilyn -- and save me a piece of that cake!!!
Diane
Happy Happy First Birthday to your precious Sophia...what a sweet doll she is and I must say it always warms my heart in a special way when I see father's adoring their children...sniff sniff
WHERE has her first year gone!
Enjoy Enjoy dear M
such a pretty doll cake and it passed the taste test too
oxo
Super cute little Sophia. Hard to believe she is already a year old. The time certianly does quickly pass by. Happy Birthday! Enjoy every minute Miss Marilyn...
Big AWWWW!! Marilyn - that is just so sweet - I don't have sound but I imagined that she clapped after everyone had sang Happy Birthday to her! That's adorable - she is so cute - and I LOVE her name!
They always dive for the frosting. Is that a Barbie doll??? Too funny. Glad she enjoyed it! xox Corrine
OMG, Marilyn! Even a year ago! Crazy how time flies! Congratulations on the sweet little mouse! I think Sophia would have liked a pie fight .....:-)
what a doll! I can't believe it has already been a year since little precious came into the world! Thank you for sharing! Happy 1st birthday Sophie! :)
She is so lovely, happy birthday!
What a lovely video. Sophia is sooo cute, Marilyn. I can't believe she has had her first birthday already!
I am sorry it took me almost a month to attend Sophia's first birthday. I loved watching her stick her hands into the cake. It's only a matter of time before it's gel medium!!! She's such a peach.
Post a Comment