Saturday, June 4, 2011

Computer Crash and Blogger break..........

Happy Weekend everyone! I am posting this just to say I have to take a little Blogger break, this week, to get to "know" my new computer. My old computer was acting up, this past week, and it finally crashed! Between my computer and Blogger issues - it's been a challenging tech week :)

I still have some things to transfer over to my new computer and I'm getting a new photo-editing program, this week, so I'm going to take this coming week to get more familiar with the computer and program; I'm sure there will be a huge learning curve :)

However, I'll still be able to visit you to see what beautiful art you are creating.

Enjoy your weekend; may it bring you peaceful weather with sunshine and some artful moments for yourself!

I'll be back soon!

Much love - Marilyn xxoo

19 comments:

Nancy said...

Have fun working with your new computer.....we'll all wait to see what new creation you have to show us...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend full of sunshine.....

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Good to see you back all recharged and raring to go!! :0)

Terri Kahrs said...

Ohhh, Marilyn! So sorry to hear that the computer bug bit you too!!! But I'm VERY happy to hear that you're back in business with a new computer. We're soooo connected and addicted to our 'art matrix', I don't think we could live long without our tech toys. Enjoy your new baby, and good luck loading everything in. Hugs, Terri xoxo

Createology said...

Congratulations on the new computer. Always challenging learning new tech tools however I have no doubts you will master this quickly. May you have a restful and tech-filled learning week with just enough time to enjoy the flowers. We are still having rain...at least the water table is full and happy!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is heartbreaking news, Marilyn. Your computer woes, although replaced, now require you to learn new software, and probably a new Windows platform. I will sure be thinking about you during the upcoming week. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Have fun learning the new machine, I think. I love my,ac because it doesn't require much to get to know....good luck! xox Corrine

bockel24 said...

So good luck with your new equipment, Marilyn! I hate technical problems like those Blogger/Google/Yahoo are dealing with right now - I have to use a different browser to comment or sign up as a follower for some blogs now!

Peggy Beck said...

Hi Marilyn. Hope your new computer gives you no problems. They are sure fun to try and figure out, arent they? Hope it goes easy and you find some time to create some stuff to show. And then get together with me.

Femmy said...

have a good weekend too Marilyn!

Diane said...

It's wonderful to live in today's world--we wouldn't even know each other before all of this--but-OH!--sometimes this modern technology can drive us crazy!!!!
Good luck with your new computer--once you get through that learning curve, it will be better than ever.
:)

Yvonne said...

Good luck with your newness!

Diane said...

Good luck, Marilyn. Computers can be a pain...just like blogger sometimes! Happy Sunday to you!
xoxo Diane

Marlynn said...

Wishing you luck, Marilyn. I got my new computer about 4 months ago and I still learning it. My old was just fine with me but the office didn't think so. LOL. Hang in there, it can certainly be a challenge! Hugs

sharon said...

Seems that there has been a run on computer crashes lately, so sorry to hear about yours but great to hear you got a new one....you'll be a pro soon!

Buffy said...

Enjoy your little break and have fun with your new computer!

Martina said...

Oh, right now, some people have problems with their computers and with BLOGGER. Hopefully everything is working again! I wish you good luck, dear Marilyn

~*~Patty S said...

oh I feel for you dear M
I am in many ways a creature of habit so when the tech stuff goes wonky and changes...OY such a pain!

Hope your transition goes smoothly...you are worth waiting for my dear!

Happy June!
oxo

Numinosity said...

So I jumped in the car to catch some wifi at the library because stinkin' dial-up doesn't let me see the pictures on the blogs. Also thought there might be a netflix waiting for me at the PO for tonight while the huz is gone and to my surprise the sweetest package from you arrived. How nice to touch and feel the felting and the most lovely antique postcard within. Thanks so much, I will treasure it.
xoxoKim

Jan Hennings said...

Happy to hear you have a new computer :) It sure wasn't a good week for your computer to act up with all the blogger issues!